Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Great news, South Glos have commissioned an emergency supply service. To download the contract click here.
Exciting for BaNES, emergency Supply is now live, pharmacies are in the process of signing up to this service.
2014-15 Smokefree campaign materials available to order. Click here for more information.
North Somerset are live with their Emergency Supply Service. Click here for more info.
What will you be doing this winter to take the pressure off the NHS. For information click here.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 21 June, 2017, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Engineers House, Clifton Down Road, Clifton.
Wednesday, 28 June, 2017, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Frys Conference Centre, Somerdale, Keynsham.
Wednesday, 5 July, 2017, 7pm - 9.30pm (Food from 6.30pm)
Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood
- Wound Care training event well attended last week, we have another one running tomorrow pm at Fry's, book a place: https://t.co/D6k4NMugrn
- Wound Care Training tomorrow night at Engineers House, to book a place: https://t.co/D6k4NMugrn
- We have been shortlisted!!! https://t.co/sLeXSIt5Mv
- RT @luvjitkandula: @leicesterlpc @nottslpc @NickHunter19 @AvonLPC @AvonlpcRichard thanks for the update @Rosieanntaylor - dand good luck e…
- RT @HowlandHarris: Save the date for the 2016 @AvonLPC conference. Wednesday 11 October 7.30pm at Somerdale Pavilion, Keynsham