Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Online Training Event – Via Zoom
Hosted by James Calvert
24th June 2020, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Welcome to the Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 25 June, 2020, 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
Wednesday, 7 October, 2020, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Wednesday 7th October 2020 – TBC
Wednesday, 18 November, 2020, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Engineers House, Clifton
Wednesday 18th November 2020 – Engineers House, Clifton
- Please add the date to your diary No need to book
- COPD/Respiratory Clinical Update Thursday 25th June 7:30-20:30 We don't want you to miss out on training! Zoom Tra… https://t.co/TxxTOVADdo
- RT @PSNCNews: New COVID-19 codes added to SCR Additional Information https://t.co/rwhEKL0NOS https://t.co/INlbjsykZp
- RT @PSNCNews: COVID-19: advice for smokers and vapers https://t.co/KGFZx97WFr https://t.co/86R3cdhciI
- RT @DevonLPC: Thank you so much to our #pharmacyheroes. This is the impact #COVIDー19 has had on community pharmacy @NPA1921 https://t.co/J…