Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Welcome to the new Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 22 January, 2020, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Engineers House, Clifton Down Road, Clifton.
Wednesday 22nd January 2020 – Engineers House, Clifton
Wednesday, 29 January, 2020, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Bath & Bristol Science Park, Emersons Green
Wednesday 29th January 2020 – Bristol & Bath Science Park, Emersons Green.
Wednesday, 18 March, 2020, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Engineers House, Clifton
Wednesday 18th March 2020 – Engineers House, Clifton
- South Gloucestershire Pharmacies ONLY S.Glos Draft Alcohol Strategy 2020-2025 This has now been completed and is… https://t.co/Af2s6qGubS
- Who is considering the @UniofBath upcoming Minor Ailments course starting in April 2020? https://t.co/I49Lvimz98
- RT @PSNCNews: Several shortage updates have been posted on our website today - take a look at: https://t.co/JuP6Hqtbr6 https://t.co/oWZhWxv…
- RT @tomgregory87: Productive afternoon! Basic Life Support checked off for another year and new practice ready to go with #PharmRefer @PHP…
- Apply by end Jan for funding: https://t.co/VDqWJSsnLm T&Cs: https://t.co/I49LviEa0G