Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Welcome to the Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
Latest PSNC News
Medicine Supply Notification: Gentisone HC® (Gentamicin 0.3% w/v and Hydrocortisone acetate 1% w/v) Ear Drops – UpdatedNovember 29, 2021
- Translation Services for Pharmacies Language Empire have confirmed they continue to provide interpreting services… https://t.co/76ICu3FEK2
- RT @JPHorwood: We examined how to adapt GP @irisintervent for #pharmacies as they offer opportunities for integrating #DomesticViolence ide…
- RT @JScottUoB: My 4th yr pharmacy student project group are looking for community pharmacists & pharmacy technicians to complete their surv…
- What's new this week - https://t.co/ZMdfV94Jj4 https://t.co/R9pWakC0jP
- The Government announced that frontline NHS staff will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This will app… https://t.co/FYQgdTe9fB