Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee
WELCOME to the Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee website.
The Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) consists of 9 members
Buckinghamshire LPC represents contractors throughout the county of Buckinghamshire on all NHS matters relating to pharmacy:- Essential Services, Enhanced Services, Advanced Services and Applications for new Contracts.
"Community pharmacy - the public's first choice for health care in the community"
LPC are holding 2 back to back events for contractors
to explain the new quality payment scheme.
Come along and find out how to maximise your income.
Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd February
High Wycombe/ Aylesbury
Notifying NHS England Flu FAQ Top tips
He_lthw_tch _ucks supports the #MissingType campaign! He_lthw_tch _ucks supports the #MissingType campaign! May newsletter March newsletter February newsletter
Latest PSNC News
Service case study: Doncaster’s lung health service pilot showcases pharmacy’s cancer pathway potentialJune 22, 2017
- RT @HSJnews: HSJ Live 09.06.17: Two health ministers lose seats as Tory majority wiped out https://t.co/rQf8ayJ0CP
- RT @ChemistDruggist: BREAKING: Pharmacy minister @mowat4ws has lost his seat in his constituency of Warrington South https://t.co/mqh1AQF7C…
- https://t.co/g7dCm4iq42 via @youtube
- RT @CandDGrace: Hours, services & GP pressures: So many concerns but little to be done? That doesn't sound too hopeful for #pharmacy https:…
- RT @PSNCNews: High Court rules pharmacy funding cut was not unlawful https://t.co/kDDgLQzxTj
- RT @SiobhanAbrahams: So proud to be working @NGHnhstrust and be part of the fantastic teams in pharmacy, A&E and Urgent Care https://t.co/u…
- Prescription charges rise by 20p April 1st 2017 https://t.co/vVJn3bpfNT
- RT @grahamsphillips: Chemists say: We can save the NHS TURN https://t.co/xmL3aQxGx6
- RT @Pharmacist_News: Prescription prices will go from £8.40 to £8.60. https://t.co/2HUEKd9eC0