To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
Pharmacy Urgent Repeat Medicines (PURM)
Click here for more information.
Don’t forget to make your declaration! For further information and to complete the NHS BSA Declaration, please click here.
Latest PSNC News
Dorset LPC news
- RT @Rosieanntaylor: NHS Prescription Services is holding webinars in Feb on various topics. Further info can be found at: https://t.co/5HE5…
- RT @NPA1921: NEW: NPA Pharmacy Business Planner. To find out about how your pharmacy could utilise this tool visit: https://t.co/zUDzpWyJc7…
- From plan to reality. https://t.co/YMb9WK26f2
- Don't miss out act today. https://t.co/IQzDMaI35Z
- Stay well this winter ask your pharmacist. https://t.co/2FKGZ8rkn7