To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
Don’t forget to make your declaration! For further information and to complete the NHS BSA Declaration, please click here.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 20 June, 2018, 19.30 - 21.30
Allendale House, Hanham Road, Wimborne, BH21 1AS
Wednesday, 11 July, 2018, 19.30 - 21.30
Athelhampton House, Puddletown, Dorchester, DT2 7LG
Tuesday, 17 July, 2018, 19.30 - 21.30
Merley House, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AA
Dorset LPC news
- RT @actfast999: Did you know you only need to see one sign to call 999? Is their SPEECH slurred? #actfast https://t.co/bJSL4Z7iq6
- RT @NHSChoices: Pharmacists are qualified healthcare professionals offering expert clinical advice: https://t.co/ofQReIqZDW https://t.co/Qh…
- RT @dorpharm: Thank you Dorset Pharmacies for ensuring that patients get their essential medication during this time
- RT @dorpharm: This will be reviewed on Monday and applies to Dorset registered patients, people displaced due to travel restrictions and ar…
- RT @dorpharm: Please RT @DorsetCCG @PharmacyDorset . Dorset pharmacies signed up to the Wessex PURMS service may supply Medicines under the…