To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Vaccination of social care workers can commence
Click here for the service specification and Patient Group Direction (PGD)
Pharmacy Urgent Repeat Medicines (PURM)
Click here for more information.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
GPhC issues statement on challenges presented by current weather conditions – Click here
For the protocol click here
Don’t forget to make your declaration! For further information and to complete the NHS BSA Declaration, please click here.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 27 March, 2018, 18.30 - 21.00
The Sherborne Suite Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel 105 St Michael's Road Bournemouth BH2 5DU
Dorset LPC news
- RT @NHSChoices: Pharmacists are qualified healthcare professionals offering expert clinical advice: https://t.co/ofQReIqZDW https://t.co/Qh…
- RT @dorpharm: Thank you Dorset Pharmacies for ensuring that patients get their essential medication during this time
- RT @dorpharm: This will be reviewed on Monday and applies to Dorset registered patients, people displaced due to travel restrictions and ar…
- RT @dorpharm: Please RT @DorsetCCG @PharmacyDorset . Dorset pharmacies signed up to the Wessex PURMS service may supply Medicines under the…
- RT @SwinWiltsLPC: Pharmacists are healthcare professionals who can help with things like coughs, colds, tummy troubles and teething. Use th…