To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 12 March, 2019,
The Dorford Centre, Dorchester, DT1 1RR
Wednesday, 20 March, 2019, 9am - 4.30pm
Wimborne Community Centre, 41-44 King Street Wimborne BH21 1EB
Wednesday, 27 March, 2019, 9am - 4.30pm
Holiday Inn, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9PG
Dorset LPC news
- RT @flufreewessex: We're working together to make sure you get the right vaccine. This winter, the best vaccine for you will depend on your…
- RT @BTSWeyandPort: Registration is now open! Pick up a card & register online to play. School children will receive a fob to play with from…
- RT @ABuxtonPSNC: My favourite Mo animation so far... How could you use it to promote eRD to your patients? Watch “Mo's Medicines - Electron…
- RT @HealthyDorset: @DWFireRescue @DorsetCC Great initiative to get children and families more active, coming to a town near you soon. Take…
- RT @actfast999: Did you know you only need to see one sign to call 999? Is their SPEECH slurred? #actfast https://t.co/bJSL4Z7iq6