To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Vaccination of social care workers can commence
Click here for the service specification and Patient Group Direction (PGD)
Pharmacy Urgent Repeat Medicines (PURM)
Click here for more information.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
Final advice regarding flu vaccine ordering for the 2018-19 season – click here
For the protocol click here
Don’t forget to make your declaration! For further information and to complete the NHS BSA Declaration, please click here.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 21 February, 2018, 18.30 - 21.00
Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge, Stonehenge Room Solstice Park Midsummer Place Amesbury SP4 7SQ
Thursday, 22 February, 2018, 19.30 - 21.30
Allendale House, Hanham Road, Wimborne, BH21 1AS
Tuesday, 27 March, 2018, 18.30 - 21.00
The Sherborne Suite Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel 105 St Michael's Road Bournemouth BH2 5DU
Dorset LPC news
- Busy evening in Dorset on Tuesday discussing how community pharmacies can become Dementia Friendly. With Cllr… https://t.co/PmY4fkvAB4
- RT @Pharmacist_News: The long-awaited decriminalisation legislation finally agreed in House of Lords. Read more about it here: https://t.co…
- Cllr Jill Haynes, Dorset County Council Cabinet member for health and care has visited Victoria Park Pharmacy Dorch… https://t.co/qBW7tVgOSi
- RT @PSNCNews: Happy #pharmacywinter action day! Please show your support for community pharmacy this winter by joining in with our activiti…
- RT @ZLongPSNC: As pressure on the NHS increases, we should make more use of community pharmacies who can help care for people with long-ter…