Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Pharmacy Urgent Repeat Medicines (PURM)
Click here for more information.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 21 February, 2017, 7.15pm
The Dorford Centre - Coffee Lounge, Dorford Baptist Church, Bridport Road, Dorchester, DT1 1RR
Wednesday, 22 February, 2017, 9.30 to 12.30
Oakdale Centre - Room 11b, Skills & Learning Oakdale Centre, Wimborne Road Poole BH15 3DL
Wednesday, 22 February, 2017, 7.15pm
The Village - Vision One (private meeting room), Wessex Fields, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, BH7 7DZ.
Dorset LPC news
- RT @NPA1921: NEW: NPA Pharmacy Business Planner. To find out about how your pharmacy could utilise this tool visit: https://t.co/zUDzpWyJc7…
- From plan to reality. https://t.co/YMb9WK26f2
- Don't miss out act today. https://t.co/IQzDMaI35Z
- Stay well this winter ask your pharmacist. https://t.co/2FKGZ8rkn7
- Pharmacy usage of SCR will be linked to quality payments so don't miss out https://t.co/4mB9z3MYQF