Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Latest PSNC News
Dorset LPC news
- RT @STEVECHEMIST: Hugley positive meeting with 50 community pharmacists @DorsetLPC about the future of Dorset PCN collaboration for better…
- Community pharmacists: take advantage of a fully funded Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy. https://t.co/b3mfdJIdZt
- Future of pharmacy animation is launched by PSNC #futureofpharmacy https://t.co/Wm4KZpG7XJ
- RT @VirtualOutcome1: Children's Dental Health. To support National Smile Month running from the 13th May and the Pharmacy Public Health Cam…
- RT @flufreewessex: We're working together to make sure you get the right vaccine. This winter, the best vaccine for you will depend on your…