Minor Ailments Service
Commissioned by NHS England.
The new MAS contract has changed since the previous single service contract, and now incorporates all the CCG co-commissioned community pharmacy services. This includes URMS, Not dispensed, Call Out, Emergency Access to Drugs and MAS.
- Pharmacy Contract for CCG co-commissioned services
- Minor Ailments Service Spec FINAL Nov 18
- (1) Minor Ailment Scheme SLA 2019 2020
- Appendix-8-Urgent-Referral-from-Community-Pharmacy (1)
- Appendix 6 – Formulary by Minor Ailment Group reviewed Nov 18 FINAL _3_ (1)
All participating pharmacists need to complete the CPPE Declaration of Competence for this service. A local requirement for this declaration is to complete the online assessment “Minor Ailments – a Clinical Approach”.)
Each and every pharmacist using the MAS needs to ensure that they have submitted a copy of their signed DoC, as “to use the service without completing and submitting a DoC is in breach of contract and could jeopardise future service commissioning”. Good quality photographs or scans of their DoCs should be sent to email@example.com
If you wish to provide the 2019 MAS please email Elaine Johnson : firstname.lastname@example.org