Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 12 June, 2017, 18.30
Hotel Football, Old Trafford
Follow us @GMLPC_
- Ramadan Mubarak! We wish all our Muslim pharmacy members and their patients/customers a happy and peaceful holy month.
- We wish all our Muslim pharmacy members and their patients/customers a peaceful and happy holy month. #RamadanMubarak
- Wow, more than £5m! https://t.co/B23NR8z8VQ
- RT @GM_HSC: Pls RT. For further information and advice, please visit our website - https://t.co/iFGZ6jv1Jo #Manchester #StandTogether http…
- Lots of local pharmacies open Bank Holiday Monday for health advice & treatment, incl minor ailments:… https://t.co/chvBodD9zI