Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 20 June, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Hough End, Manchester
Wednesday, 26 June, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
The Royal Toby Hotel, Rochdale
Follow us @GMLPC_
- RT @PSNCNews: URGENT NOTICE: Delay in distribution of promotional materials for children’s oral health campaign https://t.co/bNuTlHw6Zy htt…
- RT @dipesh_patel02: Greater Manchester is higher than the England average for oral cancer - @GMLPC_ @gtrmanldn as pharmacy and dental team…
- RT @asthmauk: Did you know you're four times less likely to end up in hospital with your #asthma if you use a written asthma action plan? D…
- RT @GMHealthAcademy: Controlled Drugs and Patient Safety Event, 21st May - available to book now! Controlled Drugs and Patient Safety http…
- RT @hayley_gorton: FYI @RPSGM @GMLPC_ resources that might help ANYONE https://t.co/6Q1BeIZJ7c