Achieving & succeeding at Healthy Living Pharmacy Level 1. Register now for this webinar at 7.30pm on Tuesday 26th September. How to achieve HLP Level 1, claim Quality Payments & deliver it successfully in your pharmacy.
Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
Latest PSNC News
Pharmacy EPS costs and benefits study: key points for community pharmacy contractors (September 2017)September 22, 2017
Wednesday, 27 September, 2017, 09:00 - 17:00
Hough End, Manchester
Monday, 2 October, 2017, 09:00 - 17:00
Holiday Inn, Leigh
Wednesday, 4 October, 2017, 09:00 - 17:00
Friends Meeting Room, Bolton
Follow us @GMLPC_
- @vixen_5 Yep, we have some spares. Jut email your pharmacy name and address to email@example.com and we can send out one.
- Check out our handy top tips on delivering the #NHS #flu vaccine service in your pharmacy. https://t.co/qExwWOBn0T
- RT @PSNCNews: Not yet got a pharmacy NHSmail account? Our Services Team have created a guide on how the registration process works https://…
- RT @CpgmHealthcare: Flu Training; Face to Face and Online Refresher available. - https://t.co/Ke9pDk9iv0
- RT @SCR_richoliver: Dear pharmacy professionals please remember to activate your NHSmail accounts. If you need help contact pharmacyadmin@n…