Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Follow us @GMLPC_
- Delighted that GM LPC committee member Peter Marks provides a community pharmacy voice on the RMOC https://t.co/U20CZXSRiG
- Pass it on! https://t.co/FX1npkqWCH
- Have you had yours? https://t.co/LjhQptLWp1
- RT @oldhamcares: Here are the details of some Oldham pharmacies who are open on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day. Give this post…
- Every pharmacist needs to have a read of this and think whether it will affect your business https://t.co/RdpoW7iYjr