Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Hepatitis A and B vaccine to be added to the list of medicines that cannot be parallel exported from the UKNovember 13, 2019
Contractor Notice: Havrix Adult Monodose and Junior Monodose suspension for injection in a vial to be discontinuedNovember 12, 2019
Thursday, 21 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Tuesday, 26 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Trafford Hall Hotel, Talbot Road, Stretford, Manchester.
Tuesday, 10 December, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Holiday Inn, Leigh Sports Village
Follow us @GMLPC_
- The traffic’s bad but we’re here and looking forward to seeing you soon https://t.co/JXsbTduCrq
- RT @HelenRCGP: This really caught my eye this morning! Why being kind could help you live longer.. https://t.co/JF982FWHgZ
- RT @McrWorldAIDSDay: This Saturday marks the start of National HIV Testing Week. When was the last time you tested for HIV? @LGBTFdn will b…
- RT @TMmagazineUK: Our final 10-minute clinic of the day is all about dry skin and eczema: https://t.co/QMBEwjhmhG We hope you enjoyed this…
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour The Help Us Help You (HUHY) campaign started today - make sure you've got the promotional materials on display…