Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 29 September, 2021, 9:30-11:00
Tuesday, 5 October, 2021, 7.30pm
Wednesday, 20 October, 2021, 9:30-11:00
Follow us @GMLPC_
- Need more #NHS Heroes? 💙💊 As part of the government's Kickstart scheme Primary Care Academy can support with placi… https://t.co/56G2TBBfi5
- 💉REMINDER: MAS Survey To help us understand which GM pharmacies are delivering MAS please complete our survey👇 https://t.co/05wPZRdVm9
- 📢JOIN US! GMLPC will be holding an event on Sunday 19th September. We have accomplished guest speakers who can of… https://t.co/YatIn9vhzA
- SIX DAYS TO GO! 🕘 📢GMLPC will be holding an event for contractors on Sunday 19th September. We will be providing… https://t.co/5ansJx3AnT
- @The_Modhvadia @luvjitkandula No problem @The_Modhvadia. Thank you for reply to our tweet!