NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS)
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH GUIDANCE FOR FEBRUARY 2019’S QUALITY PAYMENTS.
It has now been announced that Quality Payments have been extended and the next review date will be 15th February 2019. These pages are being updated. The information below relates to the June 2018 Quality Payments and is not current guidance.
Note: The information on this page is a summary of the requirements for June 2018’s Quality Payments. We strongly advise pharmacies to read the full NHS England guidance as well – there are links at the end of this page. Download this page as a PDF.
NHS 111 DoS profile(s)
Points available: 5 points (£160-£320) available.
You need to check your pharmacy’s profile(s) in the NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS) between 10am on Tuesday 8th May and 23.59 on Friday 29th June 2018 and edit/validate it. If your entry is correct, you must validate it or you will not qualify for this payment.
- Use the DoS Profile Updater (available here from 10am on Tuesday 8th May) to check your profile(s), correct if needed, and validate it.
- You will receive a confirmation email within two hours. Keep this email as evidence. If you do not receive the email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key changes since 2017
- You will need a NHSmail account to access the DoS Profile Updater. If you don’t have one, click here.
- Your DoS profile must include your bank holiday opening details for:
- 28th May 2018 (if you access DoS Profile Updater before then)
- 27th August 2018
- 25th December 2018
- 26th December 2018
- 1st January 2019
Using the DoS Profile Updater
NHS Digital has now published updated guidance on using the DoS Profile Updater. Access it here.
Help from NHS Digital
If you have any queries, contact the NHS Digital DoS helpdesk on email@example.com or 0300 303 4034.
Full guidance from NHS England
This tip-sheet is just a summary. You must also read the full NHS England guidance to make sure you meet the Quality Payments criteria. There are 3 key documents:
- Updated guidance for June 2018
- Gateway Criteria Guidance
- Quality Criteria Guidance