Tip guides & films
The Quality Payments scheme for 2017/18 has now ended. We will update this section when we receive information about the final outcome and plans for any future Quality Payments.
Tip guides to help you claim November 2017 Quality Payments
Our tip guides help you qualify for and claim your Quality Payments by breaking the requirements down into bite-sized chunks – and including top tips to guide you through. We’re producing new tip guides each week until November. You’ll find them all here. If you’d like to receive the tip guides by email, contact us on email@example.com.
We strongly recommend that you also read the full NHS England Quality Payments guidance.
- Issue 1: Overview & how to claim
- Issue 2: Gateway Criteria
- Issue 3: Asthma referrals
- Issue 4: Patient safety report
- Issue 5: CPPQ patient experience survey
- Issue 6: Dementia Friends
- Issue 7: Safeguarding
- Issue 8: NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS)
- Issue 9: Healthy Living Pharmacy Level 1
- Issue 10: Summary Care Records
- Issue 11: Registering for SCR
- Issue 12: Submitting claims
Archive of April 2017 tip guides:
- Final checks before claiming April’s Quality Payments (26th April 2017)
- Summary Care Records update (18th April 2017)
- Claiming your Quality Payments (11th April 2017)
- NHS 111 Directory of Services (4th April 2017)
- NUMSAS for gateway criteria (29th March 2017)
- Dementia Friends (21st March 2017)
- Written patient safety report (14th March 2017)
- Publishing patient survey & NHS Choices (7th March 2017)
- Safeguarding Level 2 (28th Feb 2017)
- Asthma referrals (21st Feb 2017)
- MURs to meet gateway criteria (14th Feb 2017). Watch our MURs film.
- Gateway criteria (7th Feb 2017). Watch our gateway criteria film.
- Summary Care Records (31st Jan 2017). Watch our Summary Care Records film.
- Healthy Living Pharmacy Level 1 (24th Jan 2017)
- NHSmail (17th Jan 2017). Watch our NHSmail film.
- NUMSAS GM
- Information regarding submitting Quarterly Reports
This overall guide tells you what you need to do when to meet the Quality Payments criteria (last updated 7th Feb 2017).
This page was last updated 27th December 2017.