Patient care leaflets & advice
- The Self Care Forum publishes factsheets that help patients with a wide range of conditions including back pain, eczema and migraine. View the full list and download factsheets.
- NHS Choices also has excellent information that you can download for patients via this A-Z list of conditions.
- Managing your infection: step-by-step guide. PSNC has produced this guide to help pharmacies advise patients on self-care for infections.
Minor Ailments Scheme:
These care factsheets may be useful. You can download and print them for patients.
- Back Pain
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Fever in Children
- Sprains and strains
- Sore Throat
- Otitis Media (Middle ear infection)
- Common Cold
- Chicken Pox
Other useful leaflets / posters
Spice: Information and how to deal with an overdose – this two-sided document includes a picture guide to help people recognise signs of overdose and what action to take (Dec 2017)
The C Word: How we react to cancer today – pharmacies may find this Macmillan publication helpful in understanding and support patients/customers with cancer
Group A Streptococcal (GAS) infections – poster for injecting drug users (Feb 2017)
CPPE Patient safety learning campaign
Launch date: 26 February 2018
Join our campaign to learn about reducing risk and developing and maintaining a safer culture.