About LSL LPC
Lambeth, Southwark & Lewisham Local Pharmaceutical Committee
3rd Floor, 183a High Street, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1AH Tel: 020 8663 9338
To patients and community pharmacies
We may process limited patient health information as part of locally commissioned services carried out by community pharmacies, to assist with:
Payment and management
- collating limited health data (no patient names are identified in this data) from community pharmacies and providing this to the commissioner, the person paying for the service, for example NHS England or a Local authority;
- we provide such limited health data only to the service commissioner and nobody else.
To community pharmacies
We process your personal data (as well as your community pharmacy data), for example, your name, address, contact details and appropriate information for payment of the levy, to:
Represent and support you, as provided by the LPC constitution
- providing information to you on, for example, training events, news, services, regulatory issues, best practice and patient safety;
- providing your details, as appropriate, to NHS England, NHS Business Services Authority, Primary Care Support England, Commissioners of NHS services, the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee, those who assist management of the LPC and other organisations for mutual support and advice.
We hold your information for as long as advised by the NHS or, if you are with a community pharmacy, for seven year. You have a right to a copy of the information we hold about you, generally without charge. You may seek to correct any inaccurate information.
We process your personal data in the performance of a task in the public interest, for the provision of healthcare and treatment and for health data, for the management of healthcare systems. An appropriate person is responsible for the confidentiality of your health data. You may object to us holding your information. You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Please ask if you want more information.
‘To ensure contractors’ interests and ability to deliver high quality healthcare services’ are recognised, maintained and enhanced’
Our Key Objectives are:
- Maintain & improve delivery of existing pharmacy services
- Develop & innovate new services
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver cost effective outcomes
- Support our pharmacy contractors