Your local Pharmaceutical Committee
WELCOME TO PHARMACY NORTHANTS-MK
Pharmacy NorthantsMK is the LPC that represents all Community Pharmacy Contractors in Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.We work with the NHS and Local Authorities, to negotiate pharmacy services and support integrated delivery of healthcare services in our area. Our Committee Members are available to provide support and information about our Services to Contractors, Commissioners, Stakeholders and members of the Public.
Meet the Pharmacy PCN Leads who met recently to discuss and plan their vision. See the March LPC News to put a face to the name.
PQS announced for first part of 2020/21
Good to Know February 2021
Community Pharmacy in the context of Coronavirus (Covid-19) SOP has been updated (26.10.20). The changes are highlighted in yellow. C0796-covid-19-community-pharmacy-sop-v4
Guidance on the Community Pharmacy Hepatitis C Antibody Testing Service
https://psnc.org.uk/services-commissioning/pharmacy-quality-scheme/pqs-2020-21-part-2/ We have had a number of contractor queries highlighting difficulty identifying local antibiotic formularies in relation to the PQS...
For all Flu Vaccination FAQs and specification, PGD, training requirements and more please see https://psnc.org.uk/services-commissioning/advanced-services/flu-vaccination-service/flu-vaccination-faqs/
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 31 March, 2021,
- RT @CPPEEast: Book now for #CPPEfalls prevention workshop with expert speaker 6 Feb Northampton - find out how you can help manage & optimi…
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Contractors are now able to edit or validate their @NHSChoices profile entry - this is essential to qualify for #qualitypa…
- RT @carolinebCPPE: Do you know your responsibilities if asked to administer medicines covertly? Join us 13/9 in MK find out more @clairehou…
- RT @clairehough1: Places available at mental capacity & covert admin of meds pharmacy workshop 13/9 Milton Keynes. Book now! @LPCNorthantsM…
- @AllisonsChemist Result.Regulatory changes https://t.co/ahLmJWUOaE light from PSNC 2 start NHS flu vaccinations Sep… https://t.co/xLrYE4CWqe
- @AllisonsChemist @psnc latest news yesterday https://t.co/pBpC68lG0O
- @AllisonsChemist Yes, really. Hope they get it sorted by Sep 1st or pharmacy will be flu campaign Tail-end Charlies