Your local Pharmaceutical Committee
WELCOME TO PHARMACY NORTHANTS-MK
Pharmacy NorthantsMK is the LPC that represents all Community Pharmacy Contractors in Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.We work with the NHS and Local Authorities, to negotiate pharmacy services and support integrated delivery of healthcare services in our area. Our Committee Members are available to provide support and information about our Services to Contractors, Commissioners, Stakeholders and members of the Public.
Free Leadership training still available…it’s not too late.
See under “Events” or call 07889412690 for details
Congratulations to Andrew, Ash and their team at Finedon. They are our latest pharmacy to become a level 1 HLP. Well Done.
Service specification & PGD for national Flu Vaccination Service 2017/18 now available
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 31 January, 2018,
Thursday, 8 March, 2018,
Wednesday, 14 March, 2018,
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Contractors are now able to edit or validate their @NHSChoices profile entry - this is essential to qualify for #qualitypa…
- RT @carolinebCPPE: Do you know your responsibilities if asked to administer medicines covertly? Join us 13/9 in MK find out more @clairehou…
- RT @clairehough1: Places available at mental capacity & covert admin of meds pharmacy workshop 13/9 Milton Keynes. Book now! @LPCNorthantsM…
- RT @NHSMKCCG: Get involved in our AGM 20th September 5:30pm - 7:30pm at the Ridgeway Centre. Come along & share your views. https://t.co/h…
- RT @NHSMKCCG: Visit your local pharmacist if your child has had a minor bump or scrape #pharmacyfirst https://t.co/djmq3Md9sy
- @AllisonsChemist Result.Regulatory changes https://t.co/ahLmJWUOaE light from PSNC 2 start NHS flu vaccinations Sep… https://t.co/xLrYE4CWqe
- @AllisonsChemist @psnc latest news yesterday https://t.co/pBpC68lG0O
- @AllisonsChemist Yes, really. Hope they get it sorted by Sep 1st or pharmacy will be flu campaign Tail-end Charlies
- RT @rakeshspatel: The sign of a good leader is the one who develops, not favours, but identifies and nurtures, the next one #AMEE2017 https…
- RT @commonwealthfnd: Leaders from 7 countries have chosen 10 recommendations to reduce health care overuse and spending https://t.co/n7ITC2…