Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Wednesday 21st March 2018. The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is Ramsdale Park Golf Club, Calverton, nottinghamshire. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest PSNC News
Calendar of meetings
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter February 2018 - https://t.co/iBLcv2zLUx
- Today @NickHunter19 & @iPothecary met with Sherwood MP @Mark_Spencer to showcase what great clinical work Communit… https://t.co/VkKSTnkhFP
- RT @RobbieMTurner: We're recruiting four Regional Liaison Pharmacists @rpharms Important roles to ensure STPs and developing ICSs make best…
- RT @NPA1921: Your local pharmacy is the best first port of call for the vast majority of health concerns. We are supporting the @NHSEngland…
- @PharmacistDaz Do you have care navigator training delivered to surgery staff?
- Community Phaymacy teams in Nottinghamshire are well placed to be your first port of call, and supply help and advi… https://t.co/MPDkZPKKZB
- RT @BBCBreakfast: Where do you seek help if your child is sick or has a minor injury? @NHSEngland say only 6% of parents will under 5s woul…
- RT @iPothecary: Good opportunity for Community Pharmacy to learn and embed Health Literacy within our systems using HLP framework @nottslpc…
- A very good read, work supported by @nottslpc & @DerbyshireLPC https://t.co/7gZxJDvPZc
- @mattosborne1980 Please email use with more details. Contacts details are in our web page