Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Wednesday 15th November 2017 The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is Ramsdale Park Golf Club, Calverton, nottinghamshire. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pharmacy Cuts campaign info
Nottinghamshire LPC have been working hard on contractors behalf to raise awareness of Community Pharmacy and the campaign against the funding cuts. To see what the LPC have been doing and for more detailed information and updates on the campaign go to Nottinghamshire LPC Pharmacy Campaign page.
Latest PSNC News
Calendar of meetings
- Have you had your flu jab? Help protect yourself and your patients. https://t.co/N4cNOlTG9k
- RT @MandAccg: People aged 65 or over are eligible for the free flu jab from their GP or pharmacist now #StayWellThisWinter https://t.co/dpe…
- @MandAccg And not forgetting that patients can also choose Community Pharmacies for their flu jabs and advice #StayWellThisWinter
- @NandSCCG And not forgetting that patients can also choose Community Pharmacies for their flu jabs and advice #StayWellThisWinter
- RT @NHSEngland: Get your #flujab ... #jabathon #staywellthiswinter #NHSwinter https://t.co/SXmWycyYMh
- RT @NHSEngland: The flu jab is the safest way to protect you and your baby from flu. Contact your GP or a pharmacist now. Info: https://t.…
- @RobertJenrick @Anna_Soubry If you get chance please go for a check and chat with @NPA1921 at stand 29, many thanks https://t.co/xxqh93Lcq1
- RT @NPA1921: Day 1 @Conservatives Conference 2017 #CPC17: Head of Parliamentary Affairs Chris Ford rounds up the day's events. #LoveMyPharm…
- RT @Mark_Spencer: @nottslpc @RobertJenrick @Anna_Soubry @NPA1921 You called, I came ! Getting my blood pressure taken https://t.co/YkQMdTYr…
- @Mark_Spencer @RobertJenrick @Anna_Soubry @NPA1921 Thanks @Mark_Spencer