Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Tuesday 16th May 2017 . The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is Ramsdale Park Golf Club, Calverton, nottinghamshire. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nick Hunter (email@example.com).
Pharmacy Cuts campaign info
Nottinghamshire LPC have been working hard on contractors behalf to raise awareness of Community Pharmacy and the campaign against the funding cuts. To see what the LPC have been doing and for more detailed information and updates on the campaign go to Nottinghamshire LPC Pharmacy Campaign page.
To book your places on the Healthy Living Champion and Leadership training go to the link below http://psnc.org.uk/nottinghamshire-lpc/quality-payments/quality-criteria/healthy-living-pharmacy/leadership-and-healthy-living-champion-training/
Latest PSNC News
Sunday, 9 July, 2017, various
School of Pharmacy, University of Nottingham
Calendar of meetings
- Voting closes tomorrow for the English Pharmacy Board Elections, our Chairman is standing, have you used your vote? https://t.co/aqfqQHfcVu
- RT @NickHunter19: @nottslpc 1320 emergency supplies made by pharmacies in Notts/Derby supporting the NHS during the malware issue. This was…
- RT @CandDGrace: Severn from @nottslpc & @wellpharmacy reiterates how #pharmacy stepped up during #CyberAttack https://t.co/L2n78cRAym https…
- Great to see the first candidate in Nottinghamshire visit a community pharmacy - all Labour and conservative have b… https://t.co/J7ur6p8esv
- Nottinghamshire Community Pharmacies - look out for email explaining our flu training and PGD service all for £30 https://t.co/LzTJQbRbjt
- @JaneMHunt Community pharmacy is mentioned in your manifesto - hope you have revived our letter inviting you to vis… https://t.co/rWOrLkFd8B
- @benbradley32 Thanks @benbradley32 for letttjng us know
- @RobertJenrick we have worked together to benefit Newark patients in the past, we would love to know your views goi… https://t.co/glVdci5hMh
- @benbradley32 hope you have received our invite to visit a pharmacy? What's you opinion of Community pharmacy in Ma… https://t.co/GJOAPDLKvJ