Community Pharmacy Conference 2012
Wednesday, 25 April, 2012 10am
Central London (London Marriott Grosvenor square)
Community Pharmacy – fitting into the new healthcare jigsaw
The Conference was held in Central London on 25th April 2012. Check out the links below for the related documents from the speakers.
- How to work with CCGs – Dr Howard Stoate
- HWBs and community pharmacy – Paul Edmondson-Jones MBE
- Improving the public’s health – Professor Richard Parish
- The local NHS Commissioning Board – Dr Jill Loader
- The new market entry regulations
- Implementation of new national services – LPC learning exchange
- PSNC key issues
- Update on EPS and NHS IT
- LPCs and LPNs – have your say
The video interviews with Earl Howe and Dame Barbara Hakin have now been uploaded to our website.