Flu Vaccination Advanced Service Webinar
Wednesday, 24 August, 2016 7.30 - 8.30pm
Online (please register for link)
An on-demand recording of this webinar is now available at: psnc.org.uk/fluwebinar
PSNC will be holding a webinar on the Flu Vaccination Service 2016/17.
On the night Alastair Buxton, Director of NHS Services at PSNC, and Sunil Kochhar, PSNC Regional Representative and community pharmacist, will explain how the Flu Vaccination Service works, showing you how to ensure that you and your team are ready to make the most of the opportunity. A must watch for community pharmacy contractors and pharmacy team members who will be involved in the service, the webinar will help you to:
- identify the main differences from last year’s national Flu Vaccination Service;
- understand exactly how the service will work and how pharmacists can make their Declaration of Competence;
- familiarise yourself with the data capture requirements for the service;
- know how to sign up for the service and claim for payment; and
- get top tips on running the service from a practising community pharmacist.
Both presenters will make sure you know what you need to do and how you can find all the resources you will need to get the service up and running, and once they have talked you through the details you’ll have the chance to ask them questions live. We’ll also be tweeting on the night so follow #getreadyforflu to keep up with all the action.
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday 24th August 7.30pm and will last around 60 minutes; so sign up to make sure flu vaccinations will work for your pharmacy.