Preparing Bids and Business Cases
Tuesday, 12 June, 2018 (multiple dates)
How to prepare bids and business cases for the new commissioning environment – PSNC training for LPCs, contractors and provider companies
Local commissioning is changing. With change comes new opportunities for community pharmacy services. To help community pharmacy navigate new structures such as Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs), Integrated Care Systems and Accountable Care Organisations, and prepare bids and business cases fit for the new commissioning environment, PSNC is running workshops for LPCs, pharmacy contractors and provider companies.
When and where:
6th June 2018 – London
12th June 2018 – Manchester
10am to 4pm
What is covered:
- The local commissioners – who they are, how they work, what they want and how to engage with them;
- What services community pharmacy can offer to local commissioners, how they commission and contract, where to get and present data;
- How to prepare bids and business cases for Clinical Commissioning Groups, STPs and the emerging care organisations; and
- Sources of funding.
This is expert training from successful and experienced service development pharmacists.
Who should attend
- LPCs wanting to ensure they provide their contractors with the best possible support for local service development;
- Members of the community pharmacy team who are keen to expand the range of local services from their pharmacy and increase income; and
- Staff from pharmacy provider companies looking to improve the number of successful tenders.
Commissioning cycle training
This training course is the first in a series of PSNC training on the commissioning cycle. Further courses include service design and evaluation; negotiation and presentation skills; and service implementation including management and marketing communication skills.
How to register
Price – £135
Presentations from the day