The website for Somerset Pharmacy Contractors
Welcome to the Website of Somerset LPC, representing Community Pharmacy Contractors in Somerset. Here you can access useful resources, newsletters, contact details and more.
Welcome to the LPC Online Training platform. Each month new topics will be released for the whole team to view.
They will be around 15-20 minutes each and will introduce the topic, how it impacts the health of your patients and what you can do to support. VIRTUAL OUTCOMES ACCESS
You can keep up to date by liking Somerset LPC on facebook or following us on twitter.
NHS England has today published guidance on the Quality Payments Scheme for the February 2019 review point. The guidance document provides information on how community pharmacy contractors can meet...
Guide for pharmacy team On-demand webinar now available
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 15 January, 2019, 19:15-21:15
Abbey Manor Business Centre, The Abbey, Preston Rd, Yeovil, BA20 2EN
Tuesday, 22 January, 2019, 19.30-21.30
Holiday Inn Deane Gate Ave, Taunton TA1 2UA
Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE) www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/falls-w-01
Tuesday, 12 February, 2019, 13.30 - 16.30
Wells Connect Centre, Portway, Wells, BA5 2BE
- RT @SomersetCCGIMT: Our latest article on Sharing your Health and Care Information is out in the December edition of Your Somerset! Follow…
- RT @HemsworthAlison: @AvonLPC @BoltonLPC @cambs_lpc @CI_LPC @candhlpc @Cornwall_LPC @AHWLPC @DerbyshireLPC @PharmacyDorset @Dudley_LPC @Gl…
- RT @ASPolice: RT to show your support. Everyone is more vulnerable when they’re alone, especially near water. That's why we’re encouraging…
- RT @Autism: We have some big news! The Government has today announced plans to introduce an updated national autism strategy, which will co…
- SmokefreelifeSom on Twitter https://t.co/wvEzQIitOD