The website for Somerset Pharmacy Contractors
Welcome to the Website of Somerset LPC, representing Community Pharmacy Contractors in Somerset. Here you can access useful resources, newsletters, contact details and more.
Welcome to the LPC Online Training platform. Each month new topics will be released for the whole team to view.
They will be around 15-20 minutes each and will introduce the topic, how it impacts the health of your patients and what you can do to support. VIRTUAL OUTCOMES ACCESS
You can keep up to date by liking Somerset LPC on facebook or following us on twitter.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 26 September, 2018, 09:15- 16:30
Dillington House Ilminster, TA3 7BL
Somerset Community Education Network www.somersetgpeducationtrust.co.uk/events To book email: email@example.com or tel: 01823 331428
Tuesday, 9 October, 2018, 13.30 -16.30
The Canal Side Marsh Lane Bridgwater TA6 6LQ
Tuesday, 16 October, 2018, 13.30 - 16.30
Taunton Racecourse Orchard Portman, Taunton, TA3 7BL
- RT @KitsonsPharmacy: #FluJabs: We have #flu jabs in stock for all patients that are aged from 18 to 65 years, with OR without eligibility f…
- RT @PSNCNews: An upcoming webinar from PSNC and @NHSBSA will guide you through the end of month submission processes including how to corre…
- RT @PHPharmOutcomes: CP fully engaged in DMIRS for NHS England https://t.co/J6abf2Scis
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Have you seen our handy #pharmacist checklist to prepare for the Flu Vaccination Service? https://t.co/3YWZVp3rtu https://…
- RT @YeovilHospital: Apologies if you are trying to access our website and receiving a security message. Our IT team are working hard to res…
- RT @SomersetLMC: Congratulations to our federation of practices in our Chard Ilminster and Langport area for being shortlisted for this yea…
- RT @Cornwall_LPC: The Latest @VirtualOutcome1 module is now live and is on Revalidation, for more info visit https://t.co/4TfhGLz1Qw #Phar…