The website for Somerset Pharmacy Contractors
Welcome to the Website of Somerset LPC, representing Community Pharmacy Contractors in Somerset. Here you can access useful resources, newsletters, contact details and more.
Be prepared to Survive & Thrive In The New Pharmacy Contract!
All our presentations from the Taunton evening held on Tuesday 24/1/17 can be found HERE
You can keep up to date by liking Somerset LPC on facebook or following us on twitter.
CPPE launches autumn learning campaign on mental health
Quality Payments: Directory of Services profile updater now available
The Department of Health has granted the following price concessions for Oct 2017: Price concessions & NCSO.
Quality Payments: Amendment to Drug Tariff for SCR quality criterion
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 8 November, 2017, 13.00
Monks Yard Conference Centre, Horton Cross, Ilminster, TA19 9 PT
- RT @PSNCNews: Pharmacy workers - don't forget to get your flu jab https://t.co/3rEClwsFji https://t.co/cLBQnfEqN1
- RT @SomersetCCGIMT: EPS has saved the NHS £130 million over three years! Calculate individual prescriber/ dispenser savings via https://t.c…
- RT @Kent_LPC: Pharmacy NHS Shared Mail Box Accounts and Gateway Criteria https://t.co/aW05PTiJPT
- RT @NHSEnglandMedia: BMA will help decide exactly how monitoring sexual orientation of patients happens https://t.co/zgUjqaqKNr
- RT @LBC: This callous BMW driver sped off after running down two boys, aged 6 and 12. Can you help police trace the driver? https://t.co/Pd…
- RT @Pharmacist_News: Research by @NHSDigital - EPS saves pharmacists around 90 mins daily from faster dispensing and fewer trips to GPs htt…
- RT @ASPolice: It’s National Hate Crime Awareness Week so we're sharing information and tips to tackle hate crime. Here are some stats for…
- RT @iPothecary: I’ve had mine, have you? https://t.co/6s8tIUT6Bd
- RT @LiverpoolLPC: With @PSNCNews and @CPCW_Matters at the #RCGPAC17 promoting community pharmacy.
- RT @KcwLpc: https://t.co/4FtK8c1ztV