Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Supporting Community Pharmacy
The LPC is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. The LPC is also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
What is the LPC? podcast
Click this image for the latest updates on the roll-out of the Electronic Prescription Service.
A busy pharmacist in Trowbridge working in her dispensary.
A typical dispensary.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Swindon & Wiltshire LPC newsletter.
Carfax Walk-in Centre changes to opening hours See the document above for an update.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 2 August, 2017, 10am – 12noon
Temple Chambers, 4 Temple Street, Swindon SN1 1SQ
Thursday, 7 September, 2017, 7pm – 9.30pm
A meeting organised by AstraZeneca. For invitation, contact Chris McNab email@example.com
Thursday, 7 September, 2017, 19:00-20:00
The Holiday Inn Hotel, Swindon SN3 6AQ
- A discreet chat with your pharmacist is easy; ask to use the consultation room #pharmacyconfidential #BloodPressure… https://t.co/RXLgxC0TPX
- RT @wiltshirepolice: Can you help ID the drivers of this Mondeo and an orange Golf which failed to stop for police in Swindon on Sat? htt…
- Speak to your pharmacist about any issue without being overheard - in the consultation room #pharmacyconfidential https://t.co/1WoK1XJIkt
- RT @NHSWiltshireCCG: Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats facing us today. Find out more: https://t.co/ch2lUIGePh
- @asthmauk Do patients know - inhaler technique training is offered by pharmacists as part of Meds Use Review?… https://t.co/JFp4Uy7bpY
- RT @TheGPhC: If you missed our webinar on #PharmReval you can watch it here >> https://t.co/3mVqfI2o2T https://t.co/bUxglDVoEp
- RT @TheGPhC: Tell us what you think of the changes we're proposing for pharmacy professionals - #PharmReval >> https://t.co/hzRVUV7Hgh http…