Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Supporting Community Pharmacy
The LPC is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. The LPC is also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
What is the LPC? podcast
Click this image for the latest updates on the roll-out of the Electronic Prescription Service.
A busy pharmacist in Trowbridge working in her dispensary.
A typical dispensary.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Swindon & Wiltshire LPC newsletter.
Carfax Walk-in Centre changes to opening hours See the document above for an update.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 1 June, 2017, 9.30 – 12.30
Trowbridge Fire & Rescue, Hilperton Road, Trowbridge BA14 7JB
Monday, 5 June, 2017, 09:30 - 16:30
Bristol Aerospace Welfare Association, 589 Southmead Road, Bristol, BS34 7RG
Tuesday, 6 June, 2017, 20:00
- Suffering from #hayfever? Nip down to your local pharmacy and chat to the expert staff about treatments… https://t.co/48DlTSQV6r
- RT @rmyerspharmacy: @GlosLPC https://t.co/y672pRCFAZ
- @HealthSwindon Did you know that over 90% of community pharmacies have a private consultation room?… https://t.co/HKJkqs47mr
- The consultation room at Boots #Warminster, where you can #askyourpharmacist for advice in private… https://t.co/YtlgTroAYu
- Labour parliamentary candidate for #Tewkesbury Manjinder Khan called in to see pharmacy consultation rooms on his c… https://t.co/aEJJGNVdj9
- RT @asthmauk: Always a good idea to get your inhaler technique checked! More info: https://t.co/XdkWQeLndF https://t.co/K9LLtKTTcS
- RT @wiltscouncil: Come along to the Monkton Park Atrium until 3pm to speak to one of our health trainers about stopping smoking or improvin…