Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Supporting Community Pharmacy
The LPC is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. The LPC is also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
What is the LPC? podcast
Click this image for the latest updates on the roll-out of the Electronic Prescription Service.
A busy pharmacist in Trowbridge working in her dispensary.
A typical dispensary.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Swindon & Wiltshire LPC newsletter.
Carfax Walk-in Centre changes to opening hours See the document above for an update.
Latest PSNC News
Saturday, 23 September, 2017, 09:30 - 16:30
Bristol Aerospace Welfare Association, 589 Southmead Road, Bristol, BS34 7RG
Wednesday, 27 September, 2017, 09.00 - 15.30 (Refreshments and lunch will be provided)
Chippenham Town Hall - High Street – SN15 3ER
Wednesday, 27 September, 2017, 9.30am-12.30pm.
Salisbury City Hall, Malthouse Lane, Salisbury, SP2 7TU
- For a private chat with your pharmacist, ask to use the consultation room #pharmacyconfidential #choosewell #flujab… https://t.co/pe1w1zpaeS
- Need help with managing your medicines? Book a medicines review at your community pharmacy https://t.co/RmuZ4aZz1R… https://t.co/KFXNQQKanT
- RT @JuliaKayEllis: More reasons why #carers miss out on #flujabs & why #pharmacies should seize the opportunity 2help @PSNCNews @WePharmaci…
- RT @wiltshirepolice: Hear or see anything suspicious in Commercial Rd, Swindon last Tues lunchtime? If so plse contact us on 101. https:…
- Struggling to manage your medicines? Book a medicines review at your community pharmacy https://t.co/AVMiH9AhoH… https://t.co/3IeZ5rBDjJ
- RT @NHSWiltshireCCG: Like to have a drink? Have a look at this handy leaflet on #alcohol and your liver: https://t.co/nYhTvU0KNw
- RT @sourcesuffolk: Here's one to close #sexualhealthweek It's great to know your privacy will be respected if you choose to seek medical a…