Congratulations to all our winners at the Community Pharmacy Awards 2018!
Supporting Community Pharmacy
CPSW is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. We are also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Community Pharmacy Swindon & Wiltshire newsletter.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 8 October, 2018, 9:30-1pm & 9:30-1pm
White Horse Enterprise Centre, Trowbridge
Tuesday, 16 October, 2018, All day
Wednesday, 17 October, 2018, 5.30pm
Doubletree by Hilton Swindon, Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon, Wilts SN5 8UZ
- RT @AvonLPC: 💉 Flu vac service tip: train competent staff to help patients fill in consent forms and post-vac questionnaires to relieve all…
- RT @DrRanj: On #WorldSuicidePreventionDay, let’s take a moment to think about each other & the silent struggles we are all going through. A…
- RT @HealthwatchE: Earlier this week we published our new #MentalHealth report about what people have told us. But what we doing about it? R…
- 'I post photos of myself smiling on Instagram but I never have a pain-free day' https://t.co/PvSAARAe72
- RT @guardian: How do I find out my heart age? https://t.co/FQ13IujmN3
- Did you know that almost all community pharmacies have a private consultation room, where you can have a chat with… https://t.co/rxO0LkzBJk
- RT @HealthwatchSwin: The #LiveMusicinCare challenge to care homes for the #LastNightoftheProms! The @CareQualityComm and @LiveMusicNowUK…