Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Supporting Community Pharmacy
The LPC is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. The LPC is also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
What is the LPC? podcast
Click this image for the latest updates on the roll-out of the Electronic Prescription Service.
A busy pharmacist in Trowbridge working in her dispensary.
A typical dispensary.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Swindon & Wiltshire LPC newsletter.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 24 January, 2018, 09:30 – 16:30
Salisbury City Hall, Malthouse Lane, Salisbury SP2 7TU
Thursday, 25 January, 2018, 18:30 – 20:00
The Holiday Inn, Swindon. SN3 6AQ
Wednesday, 21 February, 2018, 18.30 – 21.00
Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge, Solstice Park, Amesbury
- Pharmacies have consultation rooms - speak to a pharmacist in private #pharmacyconfidential #thinkpharmacy… https://t.co/IDtkVKayWN
- RT @ImaanHealthcare: Patients should visit their pharmacist before they see a GP, the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) has adv…
- RT @HelenRCGP: Everyone can play their part - stay safe, get vaccinated, be responsible and look out for vulnerable friends, family and nei…
- RT @wiltscouncil: Can you spare some time to mentor a young person? We're looking for enthusiastic, reliable and empathetic people who can…
- RT @rcgp: Entire #NHS under pressure this winter. Patients can help ease #NHSCrisis. Think #3beforeGP: before making a GP appointment can I…
- RT @samaritans: Today can be tough for many people for many reasons. If you are struggling today and need to talk, we are here 🎄💚 https://t…
- RT @CharitySANE: SANEline is open from 4.30pm to 10.30pm every day. If you need our support, call us on 0300 304 7000. Read more: https://t…