Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Supporting Community Pharmacy
The LPC is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. The LPC is also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
What is the LPC? podcast
Click this image for the latest updates on the roll-out of the Electronic Prescription Service.
A busy pharmacist in Trowbridge working in her dispensary.
A typical dispensary.
Click on the picture to browse back issues of the Swindon & Wiltshire LPC newsletter.
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 21 November, 2017, 18.30 registration, 19:00-20:00
The Holiday Inn Hotel, Swindon SN3 6AQ
Friday, 1 December, 2017, 9am - 4pm
The Meadows, Penhill, Swindon
Tuesday, 5 December, 2017, 9.30am-1pm.
Potterne Scout Hut, Devizes
- RT @NHSWiltshireCCG: #SELFCARE tips A = Arrange to pick up your repeat prescription early – make sure you have enough medicine to last you…
- RT @WHO: It's World Antibiotic Awareness Week! ALWAYS seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional before taking antibiotics. 💊 H…
- Pharmacies have consultation rooms - speak to a pharmacist in private #pharmacyconfidential #thinkpharmacy #selfcareweek @BBCWiltshire
- Alison on BBC Radio Wiltshire now! @BBCWiltshire #Salisbury #selfcareweek https://t.co/NzWIUjCySF
- RT @HealthwatchE: It's #selfcareweek and the theme this year is engaging and empowering people to look after their own health https://t.co/…
- Alison Kidner from Three Swans Pharmacy, #Salisbury is on BBC Radio Wiltshire this morning talking about pharmacy s… https://t.co/ZEH4RtKPUf
- Pharmacy’s NHS #flujabs service was highly valued by patients in 2016/17 – why not try it for yourself? Learn more:… https://t.co/MpXwgpE78F