Supporting Community Pharmacy
CPSW is here to help and advise pharmacy contractors in all NHS matters and to improve pharmaceutical services to the local population. Our aim is to reflect and put forward the professional views and aspirations of all pharmacists engaged in providing NHS Pharmaceutical Services in Swindon and Wiltshire. We are also involved in local negotiations for enhanced services, and in supporting implementation of essential and advanced services. We work with stakeholders in the NHS, Local Councils and beyond to raise the profile of community pharmacy.
Pharmacy is changing:
Watch PSNC’s video animation to learn about the #futureofpharmacy
Your community pharmacy has a stock of health information leaflets and will be happy to signpost you to further resources.
Our latest newsletter is available to read now! Click here for more information.
BGSW newsletter February 2018
Latest PSNC News
What’s happening in Community Pharmacy? – Join us for an evening of information and celebration including the Local Pharmacy Awards 2019.
Wednesday, 19 June, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Royal Wootton Bassett Rugby Football Club
Thursday, 20 June, 2019, Salisbury City Hall
9.30am - 4pm
Wednesday, 3 July, 2019, 7pm-10pm
LPC Office, 14A High Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5HP
- Check out our latest newsletter - full of useful information and dates not to be missed! https://t.co/MRPaK7whU6
- Future of pharmacy animation is launched by PSNC #futureofpharmacy To view the animation click here https://t.co/VYMM77xeF4
- Exciting examples of the benefits of eRD in pharmacy and GP practice on this video: https://t.co/vAc7crhYMR Conta… https://t.co/2N4hjIerhi
- Latest Newsletter from CPSW - https://t.co/05a6I4A8po https://t.co/RCLns5Ze4J
- Latest Newsletter from CPSW - https://t.co/fIhwtlX85V https://t.co/vqb1OtGA3M
- Latest Newsletter from CPSW - https://t.co/y9PS8hwZ4R https://t.co/fJdPoFHFGg