Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Drug & Steroid Misuse Training Event
Wednesday 19th September – Engineers House
Wednesday 26th September – Fry’s Conference Centre
Welcome to the new Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
The 2018-19 funding arrangements have been announced including details on the 2018 Quality Payment Scheme. Click here for the briefing
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 19 September, 2018, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Engineers House, Clifton Down Road, Clifton.
Wednesday, 26 September, 2018, 6.30pm for food, event 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
Frys Conference Centre, Somerdale, Keynsham.
Wednesday, 10 October, 2018, TBC
- RT @Sadik4Pharmacy: @AvonLPC I believe that all MAS help to alleviate pressure on the rest of the NHS system, enable #CommunityPharmacy to…
- Maybe a difficult conversation but obesity in young people is something community pharmacy really could help address https://t.co/6icxfpEGj4
- What do you think of ‘Pharmacy first’ Minor ailments scheme? How is your pharmacy supporting our CCG’s self care… https://t.co/ts5nRfrTCc
- Do you know all about the new flu vaccines and who needs which one?! @AvonLPC with the help of @VirtualOutcome1 ha… https://t.co/A12pOQHKB4
- RT @AvonlpcRichard: All @AvonLPC pharmacies need to spend 20 minutes watching the @VirtualOutcome1 online training. It’s paid for by the lp…