Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Welcome to the new Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
Click here to view the LPC calendar and see what’s coming your way.
Avon LPC Annual Conference – Wednesday 10th October 2018 To book click here. Click here for the flyer.
Latest PSNC News
- RT @Sadik4Pharmacy: Love the article in #December @p3pharmacy 😊 "The right words at the right time can reassure a patient or help nudge a…
- Is your pharmacy ready for Xmas? Have you checked all your instalment prescription wording allows supply advance of… https://t.co/jJT8bjFPYt
- RT @Jane_Dev: @HPILLminster @PharmRJ @Pharmacy2U @pharmthorrun @blmerriman @PharmacistDaz @Babir1981 @luvjitkandula @AllisonsChemist @Kitso…
- RT @Jon_SWestNHS: Matt Hancock orders review into overprescribing in the NHS https://t.co/iKR0TNU0x7
- RT @adewilliamsnhs: @CareersAnge #PJMindTheGap A1 Do you think the results are a good measure of the pay gap in UK pharmacy? I would think…