Welcome to the Avon LPC website
There are 10,500 pharmacies in England dispensing over 960 million prescriptions each year.
Daily 1.8 million people visit pharmacy, with the average person visiting 14 times per year and 99% of patients reach their pharmacy in under 20 minutes.
This is why Community Pharmacy is so important and the LPC is the voice of pharmacy across Avon.
Dr Radu Iosub, Consultant in Addictions, Priory Hospital.
Wednesday 17th November 2021 – Via Zoom
Welcome to the Avon LPC website. Click the picture to let us know what you think.
Latest PSNC News
MHRA Class 2 Medicines Recall: Levothyroxine 50mcg tablets (Accord – UK Ltd, trading style: North Star)September 27, 2021
Wednesday, 29 September, 2021, 7.15pm
Click here to book
Wednesday, 13 October, 2021, 7.15pm
The conference this year will be held online as it was in 2020. Click here to book
Wednesday, 17 November, 2021, 7.15pm
- Avon LPC Annual Conference 2021! - https://t.co/5PKTTAcVDt https://t.co/vWpT3Mi3zd
- RT @PSNCNews: #Pharmacists save the NHS 24 million GP appointments. As the most accessible healthcare provider, community #pharmacies are c…
- Avon pharmacies! We are looking forward to seeing all your video entries of of your teams talking about how they h… https://t.co/rgqsiQLQOP
- September's training event is Hypertension - case finding service: - Update on Hypertension Case-Finding service -… https://t.co/OyiSeIwKTg
- RT @ICPmagazine: Interview: @AvonLPC chief officer and Independent Pharmacy Awards winner Richard Brown talks about his no-frills team appr…