How do I access the PSNC FAQs
How do I go about switching of care home and community compliance aids to original pack dispensing and MAR charts?
- PSNC Guidance https://psnc.org.uk/the-healthcare-landscape/covid19/business-continuity/
- Avon LPC Guidance can be found at https://psnc.org.uk/avon-lpc/pharmacy-funding/how-to-increase-you-pharmacy-turnover/charging-for-services/
How do I close for 2.5 hours per day?
- To support your pharmacy and to maintain your system resilience we advise that you close to the public for up to 2.5 hours per day. Advice on how and when to do this can be found at https://psnc.org.uk/the-healthcare-landscape/covid19/network-resilience/
Is there any more information on the National Delivery service?
- You can also consider using a volunteer and information can be found at https://psnc.org.uk/avon-lpc/pharmacy-resources/covid-19-corona-virus/delivery-service-information/
What antibiotics are being used to treat pneumonia as a secondary infection to COVID-19?
- NICE NG165 https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng165
How can I obtain PPE?
How do I go about getting Perspex screens fitted in my pharmacy?
- Avon LPC has not carried out any due diligence and pharmacies are reminded to check before they buy
- Search on Amazon revealed numerous places
- DIY stores sell Perspex