Following negotiations between PSNC, the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and NHS England and Improvement (NHSE&I), HM Government has agreed to make a five-year investment in community pharmacies. The deal secures pharmacy funding and sets out a clear vision for the expansion of clinical service delivery over the next five years, in line with the NHS Long Term Plan
Barnsley Local Pharmaceutical Committee (The LPC) represents and supports all pharmacy contractors within the Barnsley Health and Wellbeing Board Area.
NHS and local government consult The LPC on all matters where pharmacy can help achieve local and national healthcare objectives. Working closely with pharmacy contractors and their teams The LPC offers support in collaboration with commissioners to help pharmacies deliver high quality health services.
Latest PSNC News
Sign up for Newsletter subscribers
Barnsley LPC Twitter
- RT @Babir1981: #CDawards https://t.co/Aln9XzcDXv
- Up to 1 million more people in GPs and A&E! #SavePharmacy: Sign the petition at https://t.co/ZyUOCdfvOM https://t.co/uaXnfnmFI1
- Play your part #sharetheorange | via @telegraph https://t.co/uqtg8c1w4v
- Delighted to see that we have been shortlisted for the Med Optimisation award @ChemistDruggist @tpbisset #CDAwards
- Doubt Amazon or P2U could manage that! #pharmacy24 https://t.co/jHpYpQNYLn
- LPCs are here to support local pharmacies and develop local service delivery. Keep in touch with your LPC. #strongertogether #pharmacy24
- RT @nhsbarnsleyccg: The iHEART Barnsley GP service is open over the bank holiday: Good Friday 9am-1pm Saturday 9am-1pm normal hours... htt…
- RT @CandDSamuel: Our updated story on government pushing back #pharmacycuts consultation deadline by 2 months https://t.co/NWboh8Golv https…