It is important that you keep up to date with the rapidly changing environment at this time. Public Health England, the Department of Health and PSNC have developed a range of resources to support community pharmacy and the wider health care system that the whole pharmacy team should be aware of.
Please ask the LPC for support when needed and report immediately any changes to period of treatment on prescriptions, or any incidents, especially where pharmacy teams may be being put at unnecessary risk.
The key resources can be accessed here and we will continue to signpost to them as a primary resource:
- Summary of Key News Updates from PSNC
- NHSE&I – Read the latest for community pharmacy here
- SOP for community pharmacy
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- PSNC’s COVID-19 page which collates all of the current information and resources for community pharmacy contractors and their teams in a single place
- PHE – Access PHE resources here
- GOV.UK – For the latest government advice for health professionals
- GPHC – The latest news, including support and regulatory support can be accessed here
- RPS – For news and support visit the RPS website
- See the latest update regarding PPE from PSNC
- Accepting returned medicines – advice from the national pharmacy bodies
- Emergency closure checklist for community pharmacy
Please access your shared mailbox for the regular updates from the LPC.