May 30, 2021
The GM Healthcare Academy in collaboration with CHL, ECG & PharmaDoctor have arranged a competitively priced training package to enable pharmacists to provide the NHS national flu service and a private flu service, as well as Coronavirus, and other vaccination services.
The following events are available:
- Sunday 13th June 2021, 08:30 – 13:00, The Village Hotel, Whiston, Liverpool
- Sunday 13th June 2021, 13:30 – 18:00, The Village Hotel, Whiston, Liverpool
- Sunday 20th June 2021, 08:30 – 13:00, Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Runcorn
- Sunday 20th June 2021, 13:30 – 18:00, Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Runcorn
- Sunday 27th June 2021, 08:30 – 13:00, Alma Lodge Hotel, Stockport
- Sunday 27th June 2021, 13:30 – 18:00, Alma Lodge Hotel, Stockport
Our vaccination skills training workshops are delivered by ECG Ltd, the comprehensive training covers all practical skills required to vaccinate adults, children and infants.
Training will cover adverse reactions including anaphylaxis and basic life support for all ages.
The course ensures that pharmacists are fully prepared to offer both the national and private flu services as well as many other vaccination services, e.g. COVID-19 or Travel vaccinations.
Our package includes access to the Private Flu PGD ETool, provided by Pharmadoctor, scroll down for more information.
Training Package Price
The course is priced at £95 + VAT
At the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- How to set up for a vaccination clinic
- Safe intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique
- Intranasal administration of vaccines
- Child positioning for vaccination
- Reconstitution of vaccines
- Adult and Paediatric basic life support
- Recognition of anaphylaxis and other adverse reactions
- Administration of adrenaline via an ampoule or any auto-injector
The course is suitable for pharmacists that:
- Are new to vaccines
- Wished to up skill from just flu vaccinations
- Who have had full training but are not regularly delivering vaccines
All bookings are subject to this cancellation policy.