VirtualOutcomes is a free to access training platform for all Pharmacists and Pharmacy Teams.
The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for Patients. The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly on-line training course that can be accessed at any time. The courses are free to all contractors and their teams.
On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available.
Access is FREE to all contractors in Bolton
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on website and easy to access
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
Some of the topics available are:
- GPHC Revalidation
- Flu Service Team Engagement
- Blood in Pee
- Get Ready for Summer
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mental Health
- Bowel Cancer
- Children’s Health
- Quality Payments
Please see the link for further details: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
Resources for Health Campaigns
You can also use the resources page to download information and links provided to set up health promotion zones saving you a lot of time trying to find resources and money in terms of staff training.
Your feedback on the platform is important, so please let us know what you think.