PSNC Briefing 008/21: Completing the Data Security and Protection (IG) Toolkit 2020-21 (April 2021)
Published on: 28th April 2021 | Updated on: 10th June 2022
These briefings will assist community pharmacy contractors completing the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (‘Toolkit’) 2020/21:
- Toolkit completion: Five steps to complete the Toolkit (overview)
- Toolkit completion: Question-by-question guidance (mandatory questions) (PDF ver)
- Toolkit completion: Question-by-question guidance (all questions) (spreadsheet ver)
- Toolkit completion: Using the Data Security and Protection Toolkit’s HQ batch submission feature – step-by-step guide and associated Checking pharmacies linked to HQ code using ODS portal factsheet. These explain how to request the feature is set-up for you. Contractors with three or more pharmacies may benefit from using the feature.
- Toolkit completion: FAQs factsheet
The 2021/22 Toolkit guidance is in development. See updates in the 2021/22 section of the DSPTK webpage.
For more information on this topic please email firstname.lastname@example.org