Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee
WELCOME to the Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee website.
The Buckinghamshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) consists of 9 members
Buckinghamshire LPC represents contractors throughout the county of Buckinghamshire on all NHS matters relating to pharmacy:- Essential Services, Enhanced Services, Advanced Services and Applications for new Contracts.
"Community pharmacy - the public's first choice for health care in the community"
If you would like to be added to our contact list, newsletter distribution list or your details have changed, please send your details to Mayank Patel email@example.com
response to our recommendations on community pharmacy
Latest PSNC News
- RT @HSJnews: HSJ Live 09.06.17: Two health ministers lose seats as Tory majority wiped out https://t.co/rQf8ayJ0CP
- RT @ChemistDruggist: BREAKING: Pharmacy minister @mowat4ws has lost his seat in his constituency of Warrington South https://t.co/mqh1AQF7C…
- https://t.co/g7dCm4iq42 via @youtube
- RT @CandDGrace: Hours, services & GP pressures: So many concerns but little to be done? That doesn't sound too hopeful for #pharmacy https:…
- RT @PSNCNews: High Court rules pharmacy funding cut was not unlawful https://t.co/kDDgLQzxTj