To represent and support Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return
We are the representative committee providing a voice for all community pharmacy contractors in the County of Dorset. We work with pharmacists, the NHS and Public Health to improve patient care across the county.
Dorset Local Pharmaceutical Committee represents and supports Dorset Pharmacy Contractors to maximise and promote their professional services for a fair return.
Latest PSNC News
Dorset LPC news
- RT @NHSuk: It's Ask Your Pharmacist Week. Local pharmacies offer a range of health services that you may not be aware of. More: https://t.c…
- RT @JoinOurDorset: Today we are celebrating #PharmacyTechnicianDay and our brilliant Pharmacy Technicians across #Dorset. We would like a s…
- We have only one space left for our Flu Vaccination training session on Sunday 15th September in Wimborne. Please e… https://t.co/O3wCGVmxFc
- Dorset LPC’s August Monthly Briefing has just been circulated to all our lovely subscribers, so please check your i… https://t.co/MINv6CrqNN
- Booking now open for PSNC's CPCF Roadshows. Multiple locations including Southampton & Bristol. https://t.co/u9AkY2bEVx