Antimicrobial resistance: Working together to stem the tide, a joint Public Health England and NHS England Event
Tuesday, 29 November, 2016 10:00 to 16:00
Taunton Racecourse, Orchard Portman, Taunton TA3 7BL
We would like to invite you to Antimicrobial resistance: Working together to stem the tide, a joint Public Health England and NHS England event on Tuesday 29 November 2016 in Taunton.
Public Health England and NHS England are working together on this free event for South West England to help local areas take on the challenge of anti-microbial resistance (AMR).
This event is a key opportunity for the health and social care community across the region to understand the priorities going forward and explore the shared roles and responsibilities to help support the implementation of local policies and AMR plans.
The objectives of the event are to:
- increase understanding the context of the shared national priority for AMR agenda
- share national and local learning to aid development of local AMR plans
- identify local achievements and gaps with regards to AMR
- exchange ideas on local AMR plans and explore the shape of local AMR plans
- increase uptake and awareness of Antibiotic Guardian Scheme
- develop Southwest AMR networks
Registration and coffee will be from 09:30 to 09:55 and the event will run from 10:00 to 16:00. The event will take place at Taunton Racecourse, Orchard Portman, Taunton TA3 7BL. To see full details about the programme and to book your place, please visit the event website www.phe-events.org.uk/AMR16.
We hope we can look forward to welcoming you on the day. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event, please send an email to email@example.com