Condoms & Chlamydia
Thursday, 6 October, 2016 6.30pm food for 7pm start
Charlton Kings Parish Rooms, 26 Church Street, Church Piece, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham GL53 8AR
Come along to our training event
We’ll be looking at:
- Mystery Shop feedback on the condom scheme – how customers see us;
- Offering chlamydia screening tests – and hints on getting them back!
- Reacting to clients sent in for chlamydia treatment;
- recognising if your customer might be a victim of exploitation or trafficking;
- Helping a young person who wants EHC when your trained pharmacist isn’t there.
This training is for all the team to help you make your pharmacy welcoming and comfortable for young people.
Book using the form below: