Diabetes Medicines Optimisation Conference
Tuesday, 10 October, 2017 9.30am - 4pm
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London W1H 7BG
The very successful Diabetes Medicines Optimisation Conference which is designed by the UKCPA in partnership with the Pharmacy Management Group comes to London on October 10th.
The programme has already been delivered (as in 2016) in Manchester in May and received very high feedback ratings from NHS delegates.
The programme has a number of features to make it attractive;
- Conference at no cost to NHS Pharmacists
- Agenda created by UKCPA Diabetes & Endocrinology Interest Group
- Pharmacy Management is Accredited Supplier of Education for Faculty of RPS
- Large number of Satellite Sessions to choose from to maximise benefits of attending
- Conference conveniently located to public transport facilities
- A LEARNING ZONE with a large number of Posters to facilitate information exchange and professional networking
WEBSITE IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS NOW!
If you or your pharmacy colleagues are interested in displaying your work on Diabetes Medicine Optimisation in the LEARNING ZONE please get in touch with Jenny Thompson email@example.com who will send you the poster submission pack and any further details you require.
For further information about this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org