Thursday, 23 November, 2017 7pm to 9pm (food 6.30pm-7pm)
Glos CCG, Sanger House, Valiant Court, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth GL2 4FE
An evening aimed specifically at Community Pharmacists.
This workshop will:
provide an update on pain management by national experts;
highlight the evidence vs current practice;
explore the role of community pharmacists in supporting best practice.
• Pain Management – evidence, principles & practice
– prescribed and OTC analgesics
• The Gloucestershire Pain Formulary
• Developing the role of the community pharmacist
• Dr Cathy Stannard, Consultant in Complex Pain, NHS Gloucestershire CCG
• Professor Roger Knaggs, Professor in Clinical Pharmacy & Advanced Pharmacy Practitioner Pain Management, University of Nottingham
For planning purposes, if you are able to attend, please email your name to:
email@example.com Gloucestershire CCG Medicines Optimisation Team Administrator (Tel: 0300 421 1747)