Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
Latest PSNC News
Follow us @GMLPC_
- "The staff were nothing but professional, friendly, and understanding in how they dealt with clients. My family wou… https://t.co/Etm1mgpsqA
- "The NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme requires a massive effort and we are so happy to play an active role in del… https://t.co/zUdcinq8jI
- This week! Don't miss out on the chance to take part in the @PSNCNews Pharmacy Advice Audit 2021 - it requires carr… https://t.co/Scm0q58eFZ
- @PaulaCPPE Will DM you Paula!
- RT @KPSPharmacy: Great to have Cllr @bevcraig, Exec member for Adult health and wellbeing along with Director of Public health at @ManCityC…