Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Supply Notification: Berinert (Human C1 Esterase inhibitor) 500IU powder and solvent for injection (CSL Behring UK)December 6, 2019
Colestyramine sachets and Fluticasone nasules added to the list of medicines that cannot be parallel exported from the UKDecember 5, 2019
Tuesday, 10 December, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Holiday Inn, Leigh Sports Village
Follow us @GMLPC_
- RT @DementiaFriends: ‘Volunteering is good for the soul,’ Read Heather's story about volunteering as a Dementia Friends Champion in memory…
- Good signposting information https://t.co/domMTzEdfu
- Or your community pharmacist https://t.co/JwgzfHxcGE
- RT @NHSStockportCCG: You've only got #meningitis if you get 'the rash', right? ❌WRONG! Sometimes the #rash doesn't appear at all. Other sym…
- RT @shahrakhee: Checkout this fab short film, made by my colleagues from the masters in public health, aimed at promoting sexual health to…