Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Hepatitis A and B vaccines added to the list of medicines that cannot be parallel exported from the UKNovember 13, 2019
Thursday, 21 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Tuesday, 26 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Trafford Hall Hotel, Talbot Road, Stretford, Manchester.
Tuesday, 10 December, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Holiday Inn, Leigh Sports Village
Follow us @GMLPC_
- Have you tried it? https://t.co/OLcB3G5lwf
- RT @PSNCNews: PQS: Have you updated your NHS website and your DoS profile? https://t.co/pbFtilGJLg https://t.co/gmcsPa0TkX
- A really good article that should provide us all with reassurance that we can successfully cope with CPCS referrals… https://t.co/dXYuyqZPEI
- Scary facts but useful information https://t.co/PSY0aKQvUu
- RT @ChemistDruggist: #Ranitidine recall: How have manufacturers and pharmacists responded? @MHRAgovuk @laulok @reeyah1 @DHSCgovuk @PSNCNew…