Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Class 4 MHRA drug alert – Xonvea 10 mg/10 mg gastro-resistant tablets (Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited)October 16, 2019
Thursday, 24 October, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
The Royal Toby Hotel, Rochdale
Tuesday, 29 October, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Red Hall Hotel, Bury
Thursday, 7 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Wednesday, 13 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Thursday, 21 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Tuesday, 26 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Trafford Hall Hotel, Talbot Road, Stretford, Manchester.
Follow us @GMLPC_
- This is stunning! Community pharmacists in Hyde - how can you build on this? https://t.co/KIPDcorkvy
- It’s a bit like the sunscreen song, do something every day that scares you! Obviously not terrifies but a little a… https://t.co/3GfvfjKEN0
- Useful HLP support tool https://t.co/MQkpog1fKa
- Couldn’t agree more Alison, together we can make such a difference! https://t.co/knmBTNDxoi
- Love this Darren, suspect we’ll all have to change to make a success of the new NHS so we’ll all have to be… https://t.co/JHqvYSkVg6