Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Shortage Notice: Provera (medroxyprogesterone acetate) 100mg & 200mg tablets Updated 15th November 2019November 15, 2019
Thursday, 21 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Tuesday, 26 November, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Trafford Hall Hotel, Talbot Road, Stretford, Manchester.
Tuesday, 10 December, 2019, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Holiday Inn, Leigh Sports Village
Follow us @GMLPC_
- An additional thing when you’re helping someone set up the NHS app? https://t.co/wJ1PYZk3Ch
- 20 minutes of your time to enable you to help someone in crisis #learntosavealife https://t.co/2mhuNVar7a
- RT @NHSStockportCCG: Stockport Local Offer website brings together a range of support services and information for children and young peopl…
- This is good! https://t.co/DZUQfjBABO
- RT @NHSuk: Keep asthma symptoms at bay as the winter temperatures drop: https://t.co/D7Zw8tPbLX https://t.co/SKaznxq7HH