Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Follow us @GMLPC_
- RT @PSNCNews: Several shortage updates have been posted on our website today - take a look at: https://t.co/JuP6Hqtbr6 https://t.co/oWZhWxv…
- Some great results! @GM_HSC https://t.co/PgtUFrjVSQ
- Have you registered? https://t.co/JlYdnTvmCa
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour DHSC granted an initial list of price concessions for January 2020 https://t.co/4B4domoiPZ https://t.co/EmKBauf…
- RT @cppeengland: Tomorrow 20 Jan is the launch of our new learning campaign, New Year, New Contract. It will run for six weeks, focusing ea…