Representing community pharmacists in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester LPC is the statutory organisation representing community pharmacists in our area. We represent our pharmacy members in discussions with the NHS, local authorities and partners to plan and agree local services. Our aim is to act in members' best interests and ensure local people reap the benefits community pharmacy can bring, improving health and wellbeing.
Our vision: To enable Community Pharmacy to improve health now and in the future
Our values: Innovative, Collaborative, Integrity, Excellent, Supportive
The national pharmacy contract rollover allows pharmacies to do up to 200 MURs between 1st April and 30th September 2019. Why not see how many your pharmacy can do by 30th September (up to the max of 200)?
Latest PSNC News
Follow us @GMLPC_
- RT @cppeengland: It’s nearing the end of dry January! For additional resources, that can be used to aide patients getting to the end of the…
- RT @JanetWhittam: Great aid to revision for undergrads and prereg
- RT @TheGPhC: #PharmacyTechnician training supervisors: if a trainee completing their registration application asks you to countersign their…
- Your community pharmacist can also help https://t.co/YlIt5HrtwU
- RT @TraffordCouncil: Help us make Trafford a better place to grow old. Our next age well roadshow event will take place at Fiona Gardens i…