GM LPC AGM & The future of Community Pharmacy including CPCF Roadshow
This years Annual AGM will be a full day event commencing at 10am at The Marriott Hotel, Worsley, which will include a CPCF Roadshow in the afternoon.
The events will cover the following*:
- Our annual AGM and finance update – Outlining the LPCs achievements to date and a overview of our finances.
- Followed by a dedicated session on Primary Care Networks and Neighbourhood working in Greater Manchester – This session will provide an update of the PCNs and Neighbourhood model that is in operation across GM and will focus on how Community Pharmacy should integrate into these models and how we as an LPC will support you to engage.
- Linking to this there will be an update on the Quality Payment criteria and again an outline on support resources being made available to you.
We urge all contractors to attend this event, as you are well aware this is a time of change and the impact on Community Pharmacy and the Pharmacy profession as a whole, is one not to be under estimated and it is important that all contractors are up to date with the latest developments.
In addition to the above we will also be hosting a PSNC roadshow in the afternoon.
Therefore there are 3 seperate booking options:
GMLPC AGM – 10.00am – 13.30pm
GMLPC AGM and CPCF Roadshow – 10.00am – 17.00pm
CPCF Roadshow – 14.30pm – 17.00pm
Please book the one you wish to attend so as we can cater accordingly.
Members of PSNC’s Negotiating Team will explain the context of the deal and what it means for pharmacies, and there will be lots of opportunity to share views and ask questions of the team. The events are an opportunity to explore what the future holds for your pharmacy; to help prepare yourself and your team for that; and to hold PSNC to account for the decisions it has made.
The event will cover:
• Understanding the five-year deal and what it means for your pharmacy
• Why PSNC agreed to the deal, with the chance to ask questions of the Negotiating Team
• Preparations for the introduction of the new Community Pharmacist Consultation Service
• The Pharmacy Quality Scheme
• Understanding how pharmacies need to start preparing for the future
• The wider NHS context and your new local health and care structures
To book please click here.
Annual Report and Accounts information
A copy of our Annual Report and Accounts 2018/2019 can be found here
Voting papers have been sent via email and post to Contractors, however if this has been misplaced you are able to download a blank copy here:
GMLPC annual accounts AGM voting form blank. Please ensure you complete all the relevant fields and return to the GMLPC Office as specified on the voting form.