Integrated ways of working with GPs (Bury)
Wednesday, 7 November, 2018 6.30pm-9.30pm
Red Hall Hotel, Manchester Rd, Walmersley, Bury, BL9 5NA
We know that the closest inter-professional relationships we have are with GPs. Can we work better with GPs and other primary care colleagues, such as practice-based pharmacists, to both maximise patient care but also improve our businesses?
We believe so! So we have set up this session to support this work.
Within this session, we will also be providing an update on the new Quality Payments criteria for February 2019 to help you achieve your maximum potential points, give great care to your patients and maximise the income you can earn. (There is £3,200-£6,400 income available for pharmacies that achieve 100 points.)
There will be guest speakers from various professions at this event – these will be announced shortly.
- Why we need to work with our primary care colleagues
- An example of a joint project
- What GPs want from community pharmacists
- What practice pharmacists want from community pharmacists
- What community pharmacists want from primary care colleagues
- How we can work together to maximise the benefits from the changes to quality payments
Please note this agenda is subject to change. Registration & refreshments: 6.30pm. Training from 7pm.