CPCS Workshops Delivered in Collaboration with your LPC
Tuesday, 23 November, 2021
Attend this 2-part workshop to gain knowledge and confidence for GP CPCS including history taking and identifying red flags. Workshops are free for RPS members and non-members.
You’ll get instant feedback from GPs and other professionals, so you’re ready for GP CPCS.
Build your confidence in:
• Performing clinical examinations
• Identifying red flags in consultations
• Supporting clinical reasoning with evidence-based practice
• Involving patients during decision-making
• Concluding consultations with safety netting, signposting and referrals
• Promoting self-care and prevention measures
• Completing accurate clinical records to support data sharing
• And more!
Click here for more information and to book your place.