Flu Vaccination Training – Liverpool (afternoon)
Our vaccination skills training workshop will be delivered by ECG Ltd, the comprehensive training covers all practical skills required to vaccinate adults, children and infants. The course ensures that you are fully prepared to offer a range of vaccination services including both the national and private flu services, Coronavirus, and travel.
You will also cover adverse reactions including anaphylaxis and basic life support for all ages.
Our package includes free access to a Private Flu PGD eTool, provided by PharmDoctor.
Book your place here. Please ensure you have completed the Vaccine E-Learning outlined below prior to the event.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- How to set up for a vaccination clinic
- Safe intramuscular and subcutaneous injection techniques
- Intranasal administration of vaccines
- Child positioning for vaccination
- Reconstitution of vaccines
- Adult and Paediatric basic life support
- Recognition of anaphylaxis and other adverse reactions
- Administration of adrenaline via an ampoule or any auto-injector
This course is suitable for Pharmacists:
- new to vaccines
- wishing to upskill from just flu
- who have had full training but are not regularly delivering vaccines/require a refresher
Other important information:
Before the event: Prior to the course delegates will also be enrolled onto ECGs Vaccine eLearning that needs to be completed. This will be sent to the email address provided upon registration so please ensure this is correct.
Price: The course is competitively priced at £95 + VAT
Parking is available onsite