Leadership Development Programme for Pharmacy Leads
Thursday, 16 September, 2021 18:30-20:30
This leadership development programme for pharmacy leads is designed to allow delegates the space and time to consider their impact as a leader on themselves, their teams, as well as the wider system.
Delivered via Zoom over three 3-hour workshops this programme is designed to support participants to:
- Build and develop effective working relationships across networks
- Enhance influencing and negotiation skills
- Greater confidence and personal resilience working across systems
- Develop more effective and assertive communication skills
- Consolidate learning into reality and apply it back to your workplace
During the sessions, participants will embark on a development journey that builds the foundations to form a sustainable peer support group. Reflecting on recent experiences participants will be supported to develop their leadership both personally and as teams.
The 3-hour long sessions are delivered via Zoom with technical support on hand and include a break.
Book your place here.