Newly Qualified Pharmacist Programme
Monday, 1 November, 2021
CPPE Newly Qualified Pharmacist Programme for community pharmacy colleagues has been created to support newly qualified pharmacists to develop, and demonstrate, confidence and competence in core areas of community pharmacy practice.
The programme is designed to support newly qualified pharmacists to become better equipped to adapt and deliver safe and effective patient care at this pivotal stage in their career as they transition from a pre-registration trainee to a fully qualified pharmacist.
- Applications open: 15 September 2021
- Applications close: 07 November 2021
- Start date: 01 November 2021
- Applications open: 08 November 2021
- Applications close: 06 February 2022
- Start date: 31 January 2022
Further information is available here