NMS: A Must-Do for Everyone (Salford location)
Thursday, 7 June, 2018 6.15pm registration & buffet. Training 7pm-9pm
Elm Bank Masonic Hall, Eccles, Salford
Let us work with you to simplify your NMS process!
GM Healthcare Academy is running two workshops with CPPE in June to help GM pharmacy teams to be more effective in delivering the New Medicine Service (NMS) and offer consistently high-quality patient care.
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Take away some resources on how to be more effective
- Simplify your process to give you time back
- Be able to better support your patients
- Get additional tools to allow you to deliver more NMS
We strongly recommend booking as early as possible. Book now:
This event is running in Eccles on 7th June and Bury on 13th June. Agenda for both events: Registration & light buffet available from 6.15pm; Training 7pm-9pm.
- Thu 7 June 2018: Elm Bank Masonic Hall, Eccles. Book here
- Wed 13 June 2018: Red Hall Hotel, Bury. Book here
- Do you really maximise your NMS opportunities (be honest!)?
- How do you get your team involved?
- Develop your skills for patients (and your business!)
- Learn how to engage patients & pharmacy staff, recognise opportunities & prioritise pharmacy services like NMS that enhance patient care.
Who should attend?
The events are aimed at pharmacists, contractors and support staff.
About GM Healthcare Academy
GM Healthcare Academy involves Greater Manchester LPC (GMLPC), Bolton LPC, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership, and others.