Your Team – A Valuable Resource!
Wednesday, 26 June, 2019 6.30pm-9.30pm
The Royal Toby Hotel, Rochdale
Pharmacy is changing over the next few years with potentially a new contract, and new ways of working with Primary Care Networks. GM Healthcare Academy is delivering this session to help you coach and develop your pharmacy team to maximise their potential and enable your pharmacy to excel in the new climate.
The session will cover:
- Key skills in basic coaching
- Supporting and developing your team to increase employee satisfaction and retention
- How good staff retention can drive patient loyalty
- How to improve workflow
- Utilising your team within certain activities
- Models to help you develop your ultimate ‘dream team’
- Role play opportunities to practice the skills learnt
Recognising the value of your staff and maximising their potential is good for business and can improve your bottom line!
Greater Manchester Healthcare Academy have also arranged a separate session that is running alongside this for pharmacy team members around breast cancer awareness and looking at how you can support the campaign. The session will cover how to approach the subject, conducting a conversation or brief intervention in the pharmacy setting, resources that will be available to support the campaign and how you can record the data of the valuable interventions you can make. Community Pharmacy teams are vital in supporting the health campaigns.
Book your place/s here for you and your pharmacy team.