NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS)
THE CLAIMS SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR 2018 QUALITY PAYMENTS HAS NOW CLOSED.
It is currently unclear whether there will be any future Quality Payments, pending the outcome of national contract negotiations. These pages will be updated or archived when we have further information about this.
Note: The information on this page is a summary of the requirements. We strongly advise pharmacies to read the full NHS England guidance as well – there are links at the end of this page. Download this page as a PDF.
NHS 111 DoS profile(s)
Points available: 5 points (£160-£320) available.
You need to check your pharmacy’s profile(s) in the NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS) between 10am on Tuesday 8th May and 23.59 on Friday 29th June 2018 and edit/validate it. If your entry is correct, you must validate it or you will not qualify for this payment.
- Use the DoS Profile Updater (available here from 10am on Tuesday 8th May) to check your profile(s), correct if needed, and validate it.
- You will receive a confirmation email within two hours. Keep this email as evidence. If you do not receive the email, contact email@example.com.
Key changes since 2017
- You will need a NHSmail account to access the DoS Profile Updater. If you don’t have one, click here.
- Your DoS profile must include your bank holiday opening details for:
- 28th May 2018 (if you access DoS Profile Updater before then)
- 27th August 2018
- 25th December 2018
- 26th December 2018
- 1st January 2019
Using the DoS Profile Updater
NHS Digital has now published updated guidance on using the DoS Profile Updater. Access it here.
Help from NHS Digital
If you have any queries, contact the NHS Digital DoS helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 303 4034.
Full guidance from NHS England
This tip-sheet is just a summary. You must also read the full NHS England guidance to make sure you meet the Quality Payments criteria. There are 3 key documents:
- Updated guidance for June 2018
- Gateway Criteria Guidance
- Quality Criteria Guidance