THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH GUIDANCE FOR FEBRUARY 2019’S QUALITY PAYMENTS.
It has now been announced that Quality Payments have been extended and the next review date will be 15th February 2019. These pages are being updated. The information below relates to the June 2018 Quality Payments and is not current guidance.
Tip guides for June 2018 Quality Payments
- Overview (incl key changes since 2017)
- Gateway criteria (NHS Choices, NHSmail, EPS and Advanced Services)
- Written patient safety report
- Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire (CPPQ)
- Healthy Living Pharmacy Level 1 (HLP)
- Summary Care Record (SCR), plus registering for SCR
- NHS 111 DoS profile
- Asthma referrals
- Dementia Friends
You can access tip guides, webinars and presentations for 2017’s Quality Payments here.