Greater Manchester Minor Ailments Scheme (MAS) – Resources
Please note that service support is currently being updated by NHSE and will be uploaded to this page once available.
The staggered rollout of the Greater Manchester Minor Ailments Scheme begun on 01/11/2020. Please see the below breakdown of each locality and their status with regards to the service. For further information, please click on the relevant locality;
The below locations are also live with Minor Ailment Scheme but are yet to move onto the Greater Manchester specification.
The following location is not currently live with Minor Ailment Scheme.
Greater Manchester Minor Ailment Scheme briefing and key documents:
- Service Level Agreement and Service Specification- 04 11 20
- Appendix 1 – Formulary
- Formulary Branded – Generic products
- Eligibility to access the service
- Consultation form -22/10/20
- Consultation form Salford -28/10/20
- Commissioning-Statement Final – 01/09/19
Actions and Guidance for Contractors:
NHSE/I will be sending out documentation prior to the implementation of the GM specification in your locality. When you receive the agreement please ensure that you sign with your company name not your trading name, details of which can be found in your pharmacy contract. Please see the below examples for clarification.
- ‘Boots’ is the trading name but ‘Walgreens Boots Alliance’ is the company name so the document would be signed as ‘Walgreens Boots Alliance’
- ‘Well Pharmacy’ is the trading name but ‘Bestway National Chemists Ltd’ is the company name so the document would be signed as ‘Bestway National Chemists Ltd’
Please ensure the forms are completed correctly to minimise the burden on yourselves and NHSE/I.
If you wish to deliver or commission this service, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org