New Medicines Discharge Service
Upcoming Support Webinar for Contractors – Tuesday 16th March 2021
- The various stages of the service
- How and when to obtain consent from the patient
- How and where to refer
- The NHS Trusts currently offering this service
- The steps you will need to take to deliver the service
- How to claim for the service
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the event.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 16th March from 7-8.30pm. Book your place here.
Toolkit and E-Learning Modules
NHSE&I have today (15th January 2021), published the NHS Discharge Medicines Service (DMS) Toolkit, which aims to assist and support cross-sector implementation of the DMS as an Essential service in all NHS community pharmacies in England from 15th February.
The NHS MDS E-learning and assessment modules are also now live on the CPPE website. Access the modules here.
CPPE – Learning programmes and assessments
NHS Discharge Medicines Service: improving outcomes for patients transferring care – Click here