Leicestershire and Rutland Local Pharmaceutical Committee represent Community Pharmacies across Leicestershire and Rutland.
Chief Officer contact details:
|Address:||Leicestershire and Rutland LPC, 54 Brandon Street, Leicester, LE4 6AW|
Committee Members contact details: updated June 2021
Other contacts: updated June 2020
– Ailsa Garner is our Administrator and can be contacted by email at email@example.com
– In January 2018 Vinay Mistry joined LLR LPC as our Service Development Lead.
- Currently Vinay and LLR LPC are working with the three CCGs to deliver standardised MUR/NUMs in community pharmacy.
- Vinay can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– In December 2019 Richard Buxton was contracted as our Communications Lead.
- Richard initially worked on the redevelopment and updating of the LLR LPC website and since then its onward upkeep and regular eNewsletters for contractors.
- Richard can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
Further contact details for the committee can be requested if appropriate by contacting Ailsa Garner at the LPC Office:
- Tel: 07377 366669 (Monday 9am – 5pm, Tuesday 9am – 1pm)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org