Palliative Care Service (Leicester City CCG)
Leicester City Palliative Care Scheme – delivered through Leicestershire Partnership Trust on behalf of Leicester City CCG
- Approximately 8 to 12 community pharmacies will partake in this SLA.
- Ideally these pharmacies will be spread out across the 3 localities within NHS Leicester City.
- Community pharmacy will stock the drugs and minimum quantities listed in appendix 3 at all times
- Community pharmacist will be on-call from 18.30 to 8.00 between Monday to Friday, 24 hours over weekends and bank holidays
- Community pharmacist will be on-call for a period of one calendar week at a time. The frequency of on-calls will depend on number of pharmacies participating and the availability of the pharmacists
- Rota management and administration support will be provided by a delegated member of staff within Leicester Partnership Trust
- Single Point of Access (SPA) and finance team will have access to the up-to-date on-call pharmacist rota
Invoices must be submitted promptly to:
Finance Department, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, Lakeside House, 4 Smith Way, Enderby Leics, LE19 1SS Tel: 0116 295 7603, Fax: 0116 295 0962.
- 135525-SLA-2015-18 PALL CARE CITY SLA
tel: 0116 295 8308