Flu 2020/21: NHS England Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Service
Links to additional ‘Flu 2020/21’ information pages are shown in the dropdown menu on the left hand side of this page.
Please click each sub-section to view all available content as required and appropriate.
This service is the fifth Advanced Service in the English Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) and provision of the service commenced from 16th September 2015.
The NHS England commissioned service agreed allowed community pharmacies in England to offer a seasonal influenza (flu) vaccination service for patients in at-risk groups.
There is a tremendous resource of information on the PSNC website. This includes:
- Considerations and preparations for this years service
- Early Guidance PSNC Briefing
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) use in 2020/21
- Training requirements
- Annual Flu letter 2020/21
- Expansion of eligible groups announced for 2020/21
- Information and ideas to help you maximise opportunities for providing the NHS Flu Service in your pharmacy.
- PharmOutcomes user guide ‘Get Ready for Flu!’ … a very good read
All information can be accessed on the following PSNC website page:
Additionally, the LLR LPC news articles published can be accessed on the following LLR LPC website page: