NHS England London Area
One of four regional teams established by NHS England to deliver commissioning responsibilities at a local level across England.
The London Team cover healthcare commissioning and delivery across the London region and provide professional leadership for the following functions: finance, nursing, medical, specialised commissioning, patients and information, human resources and organisational development, and assurance and delivery.
To make peoples experiences of health and care safe, high quality and personal, they work in partnership with:
- 33 Local Authorities and 32 Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Healthwatch Organisations
- The Mayor of London’s Health Board
- 16 acute NHS trusts, three mental health trusts, two community trusts and 18 NHS foundation trusts
- London Ambulance Service
- Local Education and Training Boards
- Academic Health Science Centres and Networks
- NHS Trust Development Authority
- Public Health England
Completion of the 100 Hour Monitoring Form:
100 Hour Monitoring form: Copy of 100 Hours Pharmacy Monitoring Form – 2015-11-07 – FINAL DRAFT (2)
Could you please complete this on a 4 weekly basis and return to the following email address email@example.com with the “name of your pharmacy” 100 Hour monitoring” “to and from dates” in the subject line. Please return this no later than 7 days after the 4-week period specified on your monitoring form.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
Commissioning Officer – Dental, Optometry and Pharmacy Team
NHS England – London Region
5th floor | Skipton House | 80 London Road | London | SE1 6LH
0203 182 4993