NHS.net email accounts
NHS.net email accounts are currently being standardised across the pharmacy sector to allow all community pharmacies to a shared email address which may be accessed by several members of staff to enable continuity of service.
There is a useful guide for pharmacies to use to help with NHS.net mail accounts NHS mail Guide+for+Pharmacies
To apply for an nhs.net email account please send the following information:
- Trading name of pharmacy;
- Owner’s name;
- Address, including postcode (for the premises the NHSmail address will apply to);
- Pharmacy ODS code (F code);
- Pharmacy telephone number; and
- Current pharmacy email address.
Further detail, updates and templates for multiple submissions can be found on the PSNC NHSmail page