Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 15th September 2021 @ LPC office, Cotgrave Business Hub, Candleby lane, Cotgrave
The meeting starts at 9.30am. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Alison at the LPC is a Dementia Friend Champion and has trained to be able to present 30 / 45 min webinars via zoom. All you will need is a computer / tablet / smartphone and pen and paper to access the session. Because it is online it is easier for staff members to be involved as less time away from tasks in the pharmacy.
Latest PSNC News
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 August 2021 - https://t.co/2CMbUFJr9k
- RT @EmmaACPPE: My friend and colleague is looking for patients to support this work on smoking cessation, please share @Clairewynn @nottslp…
- Nottinghamshire LPC - FLU TRAINING UPDATE - https://t.co/JrR8PAF3tD
- Important information for all community pharmacy contractors https://t.co/PjnC3c26ok
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 June 2021 - https://t.co/jaanvjLhot
- Nottinghamshire LPC - JOB OPPORTUNITY - https://t.co/RgawwopLOb
- Nottinghamshire LPC - JOB OPPORTUNITY - https://t.co/AFYuCLn7sR
- RT @PSNCNews: C-19 test distribution service: recording and submitting transaction data. https://t.co/MyjyjVlCzK https://t.co/jYljf6dNfS
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 April 2021 - https://t.co/ZTNJgtpyPc
- RT @PharmacyEngland: Good to hear @AlexNorrisNN calling for pharmacies to have a greater role in the COVID-19 vaccination programme, highli…