Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Wednesday 15th May 2019. The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is LPC office, Cotgrave Business Hub, Suite E, Candleby Lane, Cotgrave, NG12 3US. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest PSNC News
- Notts LPC Vaccination training 2019 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Ensure you are accredited to provide the service… https://t.co/pyhpFvbP7X
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter April 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/dDxIPLuQWQ
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter April 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/PTzgXx2qtA
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter April 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/z6DZUfSQ41
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter April 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/sVGgeT5ec0
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter April 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/HdjIJfDbna
- RT @PharmacySafety: Happy #WorldPoetryDay folks! 🤓 https://t.co/jpxRfoiI1b
- @NickHunter19 @PharmacistDaz @Hiltibob @pharmastag @DoncasterLPC Cake at an LPC meeting??? But is Battenberg a wise… https://t.co/HGX0RAN5ee
- Nottinghamshire LPC Newsletter March 2019 - 1 - https://t.co/mBqjYps6TN
- RT @NickHunter19: All set for tonight's pharmacy workshop @nottslpc @metaphor_dev @MandAccg @NandSCCG https://t.co/hlFCnkxbNe