Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Wednesday 19th September 2018. The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is Ramsdale Park Golf Club, Calverton, nottinghamshire. This will also include the AGM at 2pm. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest PSNC News
- Thank you @GloriaDePiero for your support #LoveMyPharmacy https://t.co/ICePBUGqcc
- Thank you @ANorrisMP for your continued support #LoveMyPharmacy https://t.co/0HKfNPQAru
- Thank you @LilianGreenwood for your continued support #LoveMyPharmacy https://t.co/cyIPUwDWoR
- Thanks for coming along, a good discussion was had https://t.co/ohaXHwxvm4
- RT @iPothecary: Many thanks to @GloriaDePiero for coming along today to support Community Pharmacy in Nottinghamshire @nottslpc https://t.c…
- @LilianGreenwood Thank you your support is always greatly received.
- @LilianGreenwood Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Room O, Portcullis House from 12.00-14.00, to show how… https://t.co/s8c7j7y1l8
- @ANorrisMP Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Room O, Portcullis House from 12.00-14.00, to show how commun… https://t.co/0QVBkRC408
- @Mark_Spencer Would be great to see you tomorrow in Room O, Portcullis House from 12.00-14.00, to show how communi… https://t.co/iIuIB0VBOa
- @GloriaDePiero Would be great to see you tomorrow in Room O, Portcullis House from 12.00-14.00, to show how commun… https://t.co/OuGk4LnFR9