Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is on Wednesday 16th January 2019. The meeting starts at 9.30am. Venue is LPC office, Cotgrave Business Hub, Suite E, Candleby Lane, Cotgrave, NG12 3US. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (email@example.com) or Nick Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest PSNC News
- Starting the afternoon session on developing our strategy following a morning of briefings from Mike Dent from… https://t.co/qgLEQvuf9c
- The QPS workshop on Dec 4th is now full - book onto the workshop on Dec 6th to make sure you know how to claim as m… https://t.co/nsRVBiSNFW
- EXTRA WORKSHOP - Maximise income from the QPS - 6th December - Join us to find out how to manage the QPS scheme eff… https://t.co/SlN7JdW8X1
- Maximise income from the Quality Payment Scheme - Reminder - https://t.co/uo2fzyRU2J https://t.co/fMseItLEkF
- FINAL REMINDER - Respiratory workshop - 20th November - REGISTER NOW https://t.co/N5T2v53DHs https://t.co/KdFO3vUNBA
- RT @iPothecary: Book your place for our COPD training being held in Mansfield https://t.co/YeEN7Jnj06
- Full house for @nottslpc mental health first aid training https://t.co/43oeOkxtOj
- Join us on Dec 4th to find out how you can maximise income from the Quality Payment Scheme - https://t.co/onlDDjPTVS https://t.co/WbvUzFryAL
- Respiratory workshop - 20th November REGISTER NOW - https://t.co/CyqjBPFHxd
- Make a difference in your community with our Mental Health First Aid workshop - 15th November - https://t.co/NW2vCn3FHq