Representing pharmacy contractors in Nottinghamshire
Welcome to the Nottinghamshire LPC website. We represent pharmacy contractors in Nottingham City, County and Bassetlaw. Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. Nick Hunter, Chief Officer, is employed by the LPC and attends various meetings to promote our profession across the area. Rob Severn, Chair, and members of the LPC also attend meetings on behalf of the LPC - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The next Nottinghamshire LPC meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 18th November 2020 – this is dependent on the coronavirus restrictions at the time.
The meeting starts at 9.30am. This will be via zoom due to the coronavirus restrictions. Contractors are welcome to join us – please contact either Alison Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nick Hunter (email@example.com).
Alison at the LPC is a Dementia Friend Champion and has trained to be able to present 30 / 45 min webinars via zoom. All you will need is a computer / tablet / smartphone and pen and paper to access the session. Because it is online it is easier for staff members to be involved as less time away from tasks in the pharmacy.
Latest PSNC News
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 - November 2020 - https://t.co/eU86SWIgpf
- RT @istrachan621: Following #Lockdown2 announcement, one thing is certain is that your local #pharmacy will be open as usual. Keeping commu…
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 - October COVID-19 update 2020 - https://t.co/NPmQhHxxlm
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 - September 2020 - https://t.co/oAUkxbAtF1
- If you are a pharmacy contractor please try and make this webinar tonight. https://t.co/9OOLbfehA7
- Calling all pharmacies in Nottinghamshire - please complete PSNC’s audit for just one day this week to demonstrate… https://t.co/Dfi3VsY9LN
- RT @PSNCNews: Join Professor David Wright tonight to learn more about his independent review into community pharmacy contractor representat…
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 - June 2020 - https://t.co/6ERf9oEY54
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter 📰 - June 2020 - https://t.co/C8oSEVKNiq
- Nottinghamshire LPC newsletter - May 2020 - https://t.co/Bcrtbr4uxE