Nottinghamshire LPC special contractor meeting – 20th November 2014
Thursday, 20 November, 2014 4pm
Southwell Road Community Building, Off Old Tannery Drive, Lowdham, NG14 7PS
The Nottinghamshire LPC is proposing amendments to our constitution and the main changes include:
- collaborative working with other LPCs
- preparation of annual budget
- support for contracting vehicle (Ltd Co.)
- replacement of 8% rule for determining certain places on the LPC with proportionality
- information sharing with NHS England
- improvements to the election process.
The current constitution showing the changes and comments on the background to some of the changes can be found here – LPC governance
Amending the LPC constitution requires a special meeting of contractors with the provision for postal voting to approve the changes.
A meeting of contractors will take place
On: Thursday 20th November 2014
At: Southwell Road Community Building, Off Old Tannery Drive, Lowdham, NG14 7PS
For more information go to LPC governance