CPCF Roadshow – Bristol
Sunday, 8 September, 2019 15:00-17:00
The Bristol Pavilion, Gloucestershire Cricket Club
This is one of a series of Sunday roadshow events for community pharmacists across England, hosted by PSNC Chief Executive Simon Dukes and his team.
The events are being held to help community pharmacy contractors and anyone working in community pharmacies to understand the new five-year deal on the Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF).
Members of PSNC’s Negotiating Team will explain the context of the deal and what it means for pharmacies, and there will be lots of opportunity to share views and ask questions of the team. The events are an opportunity to explore what the future holds for your pharmacy; to help prepare yourself and your team for that; and to hold PSNC to account for the decisions it has made.
This event will cover:
- Understanding the five-year deal and what it means for your pharmacy;
- Why PSNC agreed to the deal, with the chance to ask questions of the Negotiating Team;
- Preparations for the introduction of the new Community Pharmacist Consultation Service;
- The Pharmacy Quality Scheme;
- Understanding how pharmacies need to start preparing for the future; and
- The wider NHS context and your new local health and care structures.
Date: Sunday 8th September
Time: 3pm-5pm, with registration open from 2.30pm
Although this event is free to attend, community pharmacists and their teams are asked to register in advance. Please note if you are an LPC member registering your place, when you are asked to provide your ‘F Code’ just enter which LPC you are from.
This event has now passed